Transfers

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'm sure Dermot 'Panama Papers' Desmond will gladly hoover up that 20m. Listening to deluded tims on Clyde at the moment kidding themselves that the money is going to the club!

Fuck listening to that pish ffs.

Honestly man :lol: 

1 hour ago, Bighouse said:

If they get circa £20m for him, plus sell-on's for Van Dyk, plus Champions league money, we have serious, serious problems.

people can kid themselves on all they want but you're spot on, the worst thing about it right now is we can't actually do anything to stop it except maybe taking bodies, shoulda crippled him and Sinclair on Saturday, take the reds

Scum PR in overdrive with this Dembele transfer talk.. Every cunt is so excited to see how much the scum will make on this guy.. Back of the sun tomorrow 20million your not even close hammers from sources within the dump... As hammers are preparing a bid! hahaahaha

5 hours ago, Jonnymoony said:

Thx but I'm a Chelsea fan. Meanwhile all u are is a twat that posts on a Rangers forum ALOT #getalife #embarrassingamountofposts 

many times.you been banned far here jonnybhoy? Rangers died 

7 hours ago, Jonnymoony said:

Thx but I'm a Chelsea fan. Meanwhile all u are is a twat that posts on a Rangers forum ALOT #getalife #embarrassingamountofposts 

You're a Chelsea fan?

How do you feel about your club harbouring peadophiles?