Transfers

16 hours ago, ben51 said:

Clichy to Liverpool?

One of their main areas needing strengthened and they want to sign him? 

He's rotten.

I always want to see Liverpool doing well but I'm struggling to see the positive in this target, Clichy has offered next to nothing for the past 3-4 years now. They should go for Jose Gaya from Valencia

According to various sources, the Clichy thing isn't happening but. Will wait and see. 

On 2017-5-28 at 10:31 AM, Rangers_no1 said:

Bravo is better than Hart, he's had a horrific season but so did DDG in his first season with United and he's turned into the best goalkeeper on the planet. Bravo has been getting blamed for some goals he wasn't at fault for as a result of a witch hunt against him due to the golden boy Hart being shipped out on loan.

Obviously Bravo ain't going to improve to that level and he's older but he has been world class for Chile, Barcelona and Real Sociedad. Not to mention Hart has made more individual mistakes on loan at Torino, president even said they are shocked at the amount of errors he has made. Hart is nowhere near as good as made out and as mentioned above, numerous better goalkeepers out there.

Guardiola wants to sign Ederson from Benfica, but apparently has issues convincing the hierarchy as they rate Hart.

Oficial sold for 40M Euros. He is the best Goalkeeper i ever seen in my club. Better than Oblak. 

City is making a hell of a team and i hate City and "plastic" clubs :duh: