Transfers

2 hours ago, jackg93 said:

Bayern been linked with Sane, Ziyech and Hudson Odoi also, who all fit the mould of what they are trying to achieve by bringing the average age of the squad down. Bale wouldn’t make much sense for them  

We can take him if he has nothing to do, we don't mind old fuckers running about.

5 hours ago, Malvern said:

We can take him if he has nothing to do, we don't mind old fuckers running about.

Not on his current wage though 😂 Bayern are one of the most sensible powerhouse clubs when it comes to money - don’t see them making an exception for an injury prone 29 year old - no matter how undoubtedly gifted.

Julian Brandt going to Dortmund for £22m is an absolutely fantastic signing for them.

With Bayern likely bringing in a couple marquee signings this summer and possibly a change of manager, and Dortmund starting strong already off the back of a good season, I hope the latter can add some even more quality and we see a return to 2013 levels of Bundesliga quality. 

15 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sell Pulisic and sign Hazard/Brant and make a 13m profit is great business. 

That's before even considering they could make god knows how much from Sancho as well. Would be a shame if they did lose him but considering two wingers out and two wingers in, replacing them with good quality and making a ton of profit, it would be great business.

Surprised Man Utd haven’t been linked with the likes of Neves & Ndidi.

I always thought that Ferguson was really good at signing players from within the Premier League who had already impressed but had the talent to go up another level. Obviously he signed a few turkeys but his overall record was good.

I think those two would be perfect as a pairing in midfield for them to rebuild the team around and because they play for Wolves and Leicester they could probably get them.

22 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Surprised Man Utd haven’t been linked with the likes of Neves & Ndidi.

I always thought that Ferguson was really good at signing players from within the Premier League who had already impressed but had the talent to go up another level. Obviously he signed a few turkeys but his overall record was good.

I think those two would be perfect as a pairing in midfield for them to rebuild the team around and because they play for Wolves and Leicester they could probably get them.

Be surprised if Neves isn't at City within the next year or so. I know he is a different kind of player to Fernandinho but they seem to be struggling to replace him, think they will go for Neves.