John Terry

John Terry is a lad and a sublime footballer.

Stupid having a go at him for celebrating the final, it's not like he sat out the whole campaign ffs.

His stupidity should have cost his team their place in the final had it not been for a great performance from the remaining 10 men and an ungodly amount of luck, i bet inside it feels like a hollow victory for him!!

His stupidity should have cost his team their place in the final had it not been for a great performance from the remaining 10 men and an ungodly amount of luck, i bet inside it feels like a hollow victory for him!!

It's a team game, surely they weren't relying solely on JT. If i was another Chelsea player i'd be quite offended.

Also it's not like the other suspended players didn't celebrate is it...

JT is a utter scumbag as we have seen time and time again over the years. Thats the thing that fucks me off with football is all the scumbags who are involved with the game. However some of those pics are pretty funny so keep them coming :D

It's a team game, surely they weren't relying solely on JT. If i was another Chelsea player i'd be quite offended.

He's just a fanny, not the worst guy in the world but you get the feeling behind him being borderline pleasant when ever he does tv interviews he would have no time for anyone else and probably couldnt see or hear anyone over his own importance. Again, there are worst people out there he's just the sort of person you would take great pleasure seeing him getting knocked back from a nightclub because the bouncer didnt know who he was, or pushing at a pull door and walking face first into it and bursting his nose.

This (tu)

I fundamentally disagree with the understanding that JT celebrating in kit 'made it all about him'. In fact, it's the opposite! Meireles, Ramires, Ivanovic also all wore their kit - it showed that the team celebrated as a TEAM.

This (tu)

I fundamentally disagree with the understanding that JT celebrating in kit 'made it all about him'. In fact, it's the opposite! Meireles, Ramires, Ivanovic also all wore their kit - it showed that the team celebrated as a TEAM.

Exactly mate, couldn't have said it better myself (tu)

• 1 month later...