Support your local Orange Hall

Dennis

Fucking joke that organisations that mean so much to a large number of our support cant be discussed with out the same whiney bitching.

Fucking joke that organisations that have fuck all to do with Rangers are discussed in the DB - The cost of living is of interests to a large number of Rangers supporters as well - but I am fking sure it shouldnae be in the BD either!

Fucking joke that organisations that have fuck all to do with Rangers are discussed in the DB - The cost of living is of interests to a large number of Rangers supporters as well - but I am fking sure it shouldnae be in the BD either!

Do not enter the thread if you are not happy.

If Captain Cutlass was still alive he sure would educate you.

Isn't that the whole purpose of debate and discussion? Or should we all just slap each other on the back and congratulate each other regardless?

You can do what you like, but you know the baggage that comes with our club when you started supporting us.

Just looking at your first line - polutation of scotland 5.2M - Number of Catholics 695K Population of UK 62.6M - at least get facts you quote in the right ballpark - if you want to be more accurate instead of guessing I can let you have all the sources.

BUT basically should this argument NOT be on the kirk site ? What the fk has it to do with Rangers that no CofS is defending the faith on TV (etc etc) - not a Rangers problem - we have enough of our own to solve without taking on any religious isues.

You have a problem with me peter, I see that. What for, I'm not sure. I've made 2 posts on this thread but you chose mine again to try to be smart. And not for the 1st time recently.

Maybe you could try being smart face to face.

Our club used to demand players were clean shaven.

Our club used to hold a sports day.

Our club used to host concerts.

We are talking about the OO, and if you go into the trophy room you will see the gift presented by the OO. Our club has no problem with it, just handwringers like yourself.

Just like the SNP will not move on Boab, they still are anti English.

That's nonsense Minstral, being pro-Scottish and wanting us to stand on our two feet is not anti-english.

I've never ever heard any anti-english comments at any snp meeting I've ever been at, up to you whether you think I'm a liar or not with respect.