SFA Exec Must resign now after humiliation in Court

bornabear

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to know they're not above the law, maybe then there could be a public inquiry into the whole governance of Scottish Football, as Southcoastbear says in his post.

The idea that the mhedia have put out there (that the SFA could ignore the Court of Session) is IMO ridiculous. Lord Glennie wouldn't be a happy chappy if they tried that one.

The QC must be stripped of his 'QC' title, it shows how incompetent he is if he was on the panel and didn't advise that they were acting illegally.

Unless there was a hidden agenda of some sort and in which case he is corrupt and should not hold such a title to his name.

In Scotland? Against Rangers? Never! :rolleyes::)

We are all British, was it not the British Army you used to be in.

Correct we are all British BUT someone from England is not Scottish - now I know you hate being wrong and have some sort of pathalogical denial complex to admitting when you are in error - especially when caught out being stupid but that does not take away from the fact you made a stupid comment and it was wrong!

:5250: Here's tae us!!

Correct we are all British BUT someone from England is not Scottish - now I know you hate being wrong and have some sort of pathalogical denial complex to admitting when you are in error - especially when caught out being stupid but that does not take away from the fact you made a stupid comment and it was wrong!

I have a mate from England and he is Scottish.

Ypu still haven't answered as to why you follow Rangers.

Regan is having a bit of a Twitter Q&A just now. If you have a celtc username or don't abuse him you are likely to get a reply.

He says the SFA are in consultation with FIFA.

Quite clearly, to save his job, he's blamed the lawyers acting on his behalf.

FIFA can't help him...his own rule-book was flawed.

Hence why he's now eagerly naming and shaming QC's.

Nice to see the petty slag off re mistakes.....yet a couple of days this week the mistakes in your post have been rather more than a one off.

Touchy - deflection - and yet (depite the fact you know I an dyslexic) you love to point out my mistakes! But yet can't even laugh at yourself when you make an obvious typo - loosen up !

I think this is spot on, didnt read all the posts on this so dont know if someone has already said, but here's my 2 bobs worth:

someone at the SFA must have said to the panel that a 12 month ban would be an exceptable punishment. but what REALLY has to be looked at is that if this was indicated before the result of the hearing. meaning it was already agreed we where guilty and the only thing left was the punishment.

surely the panel would have asked if the punishment was available to them if it wasnt written down in the rules, to which someone at the SFA must have confirmed, but at what point thats my big problem with this.