SFA Exec Must resign now after humiliation in Court

bornabear

Not really letting the algerian go.............state of youth unemployment...........fucking up the countryside.........frightened to go for an immediate vote on independence..............trying to kid people on that he will decide on keeping the £ if they fiddle the vote.........tell me he is asking Putin and Mugabe how to do this.

Being made a fool of re Trump and and few others.

And trying to make a few bob on cds.

... ah the old deflection trick - fked it up with trying to draw a parrallel between a discredited Englishman - Regan and one of our great polititians - and upon realising you fucked it up - try deflection - You must be Cameron, Clegg or Blair with that trick!

Fail! :5250:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... ah the old deflection trick - fked it up with trying to draw a parrallel between a discredited Englishman - Regan and one of our great polititians - and upon realising you fucked it up - try deflection - You must be Cameron, Clegg or Blair with that trick!

Methinks not by the underling tone of your reply................And what about that guy sturgeon what is he all about?

The question must be asked as to how any independent panel could come up with a punishment that was not available to them.

Was it the bright idea of someone in the room? or outside of it?

It's like being found guilty of speeding and the court putting you on a sex offender's register.

Happened to me but then again i had my cock in my hand at the time craphead2.gif

Lets not be too quick tae chase Regan away. I still say Lawell is pulling the strings. Both must go.

If not, Lawell can continue to go after us with any new guy who comes in.

Lawell must be made to pay for this mess. Being at celtic park won't sit well with a few people in high places, especially if he gets shunted off the SFA.

Where would he stand then?

Not really he is a wee fat keech and has fucked this country up.....record numbers of youth unemployment and as for that tube sturgeon what is he all about.

Trump sorted tubby out.

Ach your still deflecting from your original mistake - Was GS your mentor ? Sounds like it!

Bloody hell, its just dawned on me. You are fat alex!

Aha Crisis ,they caused it and are only getting what they have caused .A total bunch of Corrupt Incompetent bunch of Bigots, and they have been outed by this big time.

Lets make up some Rules just for the Rangers eh,good Idea that.

Corrupt Repugnant Incompetent Stupid IndividualS

In my opinion, and without predjudice, there is no way, this side of hell, that the slimy fish can be called a 'great politician'. He is hell bent on dragging us into the EU, where he can line his pockets even more with taxpayers money, as well as advocating the globalisation of Football (which would make FIFA look like a Sunday league organisation). To break away from the UK only to run in to the open arms of the EU shows the depths of this mans treachery to the Scottish people.

This is obvious in the bare-faced lies he's telling voters, when he says we can go it alone. Everything that is good in Scotland ie education, NHS etc, is subsidised by money from Westminster. If Scotland becomes independent, that money stops - who will pay for it then ??

Add to this the complete lack of support he's giving to a historic football club that is being bullied into accepting an illegal intervention by FIFA (ordering the SFA to ignore Scottish Law) and it becomes obvious where his loyalties lie.

As things stand, Rangers hold a trump card. As I understand it, FIFA have told the SFA/SPL that they will be punished if they don't punish Rangers. If they do punish Rangers, they break the Law, therefor they're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

A compromise with Rangers is the only way out for them. If RFC is willing to accept a heavily watered down version of the 'punishment' and Regan's immediate resignation in exchange for agreeing not to use the Law Courts to settle disputes, then FIFA can back off and let us get on with playing football.

It all boils down to who blinks first ... :pipe:

The SFA seem to have been unaware of the extent of their powers purely as a Regulatory Body. Maybe they are not used to being challenged, but their rules may now tighten up, and purely be on football matters without mutating into other areas of society.

Who regulates the regulatory bodies when they go beyond the extent of their powers?

It does'nt seem right that we are getting into trouble for challenging a rule that wasn't in the rule book.

In my opinion, and without predjudice, there is no way, this side of hell, that the slimy fish can be called a 'great politician'. He is hell bent on dragging us into the EU, where he can line his pockets even more with taxpayers money, as well as advocating the globalisation of Football (which would make FIFA look like a Sunday league organisation). To break away from the UK only to run in to the open arms of the EU shows the depths of this mans treachery to the Scottish people.

This is obvious in the bare-faced lies he's telling voters, when he says we can go it alone. Everything that is good in Scotland ie education, NHS etc, is subsidised by money from Westminster. If Scotland becomes independent, that money stops - who will pay for it then ??

Add to this the complete lack of support he's giving to a historic football club that is being bullied into accepting an illegal intervention by FIFA (ordering the SFA to ignore Scottish Law) and it becomes obvious where his loyalties lie.

So much wrong in this post but to hard to reply to on iPhone... I'll give you a wee response later

Are SFA,SPL,FIFA above Scottish law?

If they're not above the law, is there any repercussions from the legal system, if they refuse acknowledge the law?

Contempt of court - Rhegan gets the jail. (tu)

Been saying for a while we need a public inquiry into the whole governance of scottish football not just SFA.

As regards the FIFA joker he is merely stating his position which is not surprising given his links to cliftonville although he will deny any links to that lot even though sellick played there as recently as a couple of years ago. As far as I'm aware there has been no contact between FIFA and any scttish regulatory body SFA or SPL, so how could they know the facts to make a judgement on. So it appears he is just blowing smoke out of a certain orifice with this Sion crap to try create panic and hand out yet more outrageous sanctions, wonder why would he do that.

Press have just whipped this up unsurprisingly give their efforts so far.