Ian Black keen on Ibrox deal

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want him in a blue shirt, we need to start building our team around our youth players like mccabe and ness and even hutton, who already are better players than Black will ever be... id rather we had a signing ban than taking that kind of mediocre players who will add nothing to what we have already

I have a grudging respect for him . I think the part of his game that lets him down is his discipline and would hope that the responsibility of playing for a proper club would help him control that . He's what we need in midfield , sick seeing us get bullied by pish teams .

<br>Not better than Edu or Davis and Ness & McCabe have alot more too offer than this tit of a man.<br>Andy Webster looks a good player in the Hearts team, and we know how he faired at us.<br>
<br>Definitely agree with this man.<div>Black just has no class, McCabe is a far better player in the making,<br>Young, but has a great future ,and I would have Edu  in there before Black.<br>Black is a liability ,and had social problems which could spell trouble IMO.

</div>

I like it (tu)

He's also developed into a decent footballer. Would definitely be a good signing on a free.

Astounded by some of the comments on this average thug of a player.Is this how far we have fallen??? that we are looking for guys like this.ffs

Like i said we are going to be a marked club next season no matter what and having players who are very capable of seeing red in every game is NOT a risk we should be taking. The guys that are dissing Edu after last 3/4 months should give yourself a shake.

Im not his greatest fan but like many there at the moment his attitude has won me over

i don't feel like going through the previous pages so it's probably been answered but : is this not the tool that injured Jelavic in a game against Hearts?

Yep.

I'm glad Jelavic doesn't have to see this. I'd be fucking fuming if this prick injured me then next season the cunt was linked with my team.

Don't want to see Black anywhere near a Rangers strip, unless it's because Kerkar's just put the ball through his legs :pipe:

i don't feel like going through the previous pages so it's probably been answered but : is this not the tool that injured Jelavic in a game against Hearts?

Yes, but I think it's important to point out that he tries to injure every player he (mis)tackles, he doesn't discriminate. :craphead:

I fucking hate him, I do like someone who can dish the tackles out in Midfield but he has too often went over that line and for a player of that mentality you cant have that as it will cost you in sendings off.

However, if it comes about to the new season and we dont have much to spend I would say its worth it then, he does distribute the ball well when in a DM role.

Doesn't have the class to pull on the royal blue.

Exactly. (tu)

He is a decent SPL player.Nothing more.

To be honest I'm raging we have been linked with him given the injury he inflicted on Jela and would much rather play one of our youth players than see this guy in a Rangers shirt.

Will do a job for us.

Some people need to realise hes one of the best players we could probabley sign within our wage structure.

Thank fuck Muff ain't on here anymore or he'd have a list off the most talented youth in the world who he's personally scouted and spoke to, who'd be on less wages than black and who would win us the champions league.

He's a fucking coward of a player. He waits till the other player not facing him then hacks him from behind. Little fucking ned.

Not welcome as far as I'm concerned!

This. Might as well go for Riordan then if we're considering Black; both are cut from the same mouldy cloth. Don't want them anywhere near this team!

Nonesense. Could you provide the proof based on last season's results?

2 wins each says its much of a muchness. Lets have a look at it, player for player, our 8 to their 9.

Edu

Davis

McCabe

Ness

Aluko

Naismith

Bedoya

Kerkar

Brown

Commons

Ledley

Ki

McCourt

Kayal

Ibrahim

McGeough

Wanyama

Opposing teams do tend to have a tougher time against them and they do dominate opposing teams more than we do but that does that mean they are a better team or have better players? I think it says more about the SPL opposition. When they are up against it for a spell during a game, they seem to be able to get the ball from back to front quicker than us right through midfield, whereas we prefer the long ball.

They don't have 2 technically gifted players like we do in Aluko and Naismith but they do have central midfielders more consistant and more dominating than our two in the centre of the park where the heart beat of the game is.

Aluko and Naismith are the 2 best players in the country by a distance and we are very lucky to have them both. Maybe them together next season will get the best out of the middle two, whether it be Ness and McCabe or Edu and Davis.

Do they play to their midfielders strengths? Yes.

Do we? No.

Would Black improve our midfield or make us more confident of handling their midfields strengths? An obvious no.

Would Gattuso? Absolutely.

Is this the same Black who nearly everyone on this site slagged for being shite and can only kick players. I know Rangers are in a bad situation now! but we aint this bad! This cunt Black should never ever be allowed to pull on the famous blue jersey. Not only because he is a cunt! he is fucking shite and a waste of space. The only thing he is good at is kicking people.

Can't really believe what I'm reading here. Our standards might be low at the moment, but if Black was to go to England, what level would he go to? Be honest? A lower league 1 side on a good day.

It's not like he's some sort of tenacious, hard man in the middle of the park either. He's a hatchet man, a player with very little skill whose soul aim is to kick other more talented players. Very few talented footballers find themselves playing at Hearts at their peak age in their career.

One wonders why such a talented player has only ever dawned the shirt of the famous Scotland B team, Caley Thistle and Hearts....