Royal Family & Rangers

BEARGER

If you posted that you have to subscribe to a set socio-political identikit to support Rangers, then you should be embarrassed. If you are pro-Monarchy and pro-Union (like myself, I hasten to add), then that's nothing to be ashamed of. Two different things. We clear?

As for the guy who started the other thread, he was at best misguided, and at worst trolling. It's closed now though, so that's that.

You havin a laff , "If you posted that you have to subscribe to a set socio-political identikit to support Rangers, then you should be embarrassed."

It was you who posted it, it was nonsense then and it is nonsense now, are we clear ?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=221762&view=findpost&p=1060092334

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of another neg rep, I can assure you that Her Majesty takes a keen interest in our club.

I shall never divulge my source but let's just say she should know!

Oh and incidentally the Prince of Wales has a very deep loathing of those murderous bastards who assasinated his favourite uncle Lord Mountbatten.

I think the same ones which septic fc glorify in song most weeks at the paedodrome!

I gave you a positive rep just in case some rocket neg reps you.

Have a great Jubilee Weekend - and goodnight.

At the risk of another neg rep, I can assure you that Her Majesty takes a keen interest in our club.

Oh and incidentally the Prince of Wales has a very deep loathing of those murderous bastards who assasinated his favourite uncle Lord Mountbatten.

I think the same ones which septic fc glorify in song most weeks at the paedodrome!

Ah the very same Lord Mountbatten who lead the British forces in India and oversaw the most horrific and bloodiest period of history in the Punjab where numerous innocent members of my family were murdered as a result of his shoddy planning and direct interference in matters that did not concern him. Let's gloss over that though eh, Rule Britannia and all that. (tu).

Edit, apologies for going OT. That mans name makes my blood boil.

What an anti-British thing to say.... :lol:

Our grandfathers fought for our freedoms and you support censorship?.

This isnt Nazi Germany...

We won, remember.

I'm at the wind-up, but honestly your post is embarrassing. Respect the opinions of others, even if you disagree with them.

Nah I dont support censorship, I support fellow bluenoses being able to show pride in being British without tom dick & harry coming in and bashing us :wanker:

Nah I dont support censorship, I support fellow bluenoses being able to show pride in being British without tom dick & harry coming in and bashing us :wanker:

Nobody was bashing you. Why can't our fans accept that someone who doesn't support hereditary rule in the UK isn't insulting Rangers or our fans. It's their opinion and they have as much a right to express it on here as much as you do to express your support.

Everybody needs to grow the fuck up.

I do not care if I am correct, but this make us all feel very, very small. At times football comes second, the last sentence makes me smile.

Emma Cameron passed away in April this year, shortly before her 12th birthday, following an 18 month battle with cancer where she endured chemotherapy and amputation of her diseased knee. Emma was a mascot for Ross County at the 2010 Scottish Cup Final where she walked out onto the pitch unaided only ten weeks after her amputation. She also presented Princess Anne with flowers and a copy of Ross County's Scottish Cup book when the Princess opened the Highland Academy of Football. Despite her illness she grasped and enjoyed life's opportunities which came her way.

I used to work with a former leader of our country and he had us as his main team after Raith-we all know who I am talking about-have it on very good authority that by no means a fan she is more aware and interested in our club than she may be known for being......

Must say, I was tempted to negative rep that. The first part sounds like utter pish. Either way, I'm a monarchist (perhaps not a unionist) and would hope for it to be true.

Rise above it.

But dont tell people which threads they can and cant post on. If you're into censorship then i recommend the Follow Follow website. You'll fit in well over there if all you want is one opinion, one philosophy and no freedom of speech.

I dont mind the Royals. I dont mind people showing support for them and i dont mind people bashing them or their supporters.

Why? because i'm a patriot and support our right to freedom of speech. Its the British way.

Plus, the RM admins have said it themselves on Twitter, they prefer to have a more open-minded website where fans can give many differing opinions. If you dont like that, send a message to them and ask them to block people you dont agree with.... I wonder what they would say?.......

Said PMs father was a Church of Scotland Minister from Govan. It is well known where Brown's real allegiances lay.

Aye right you are I know his fathers 'credentials'-the thing that annoyed me was that many of the Blair/Brown Scots and associated do not declare in the way a former chairman of 'them' did/does. Brown always asked me for our scores and how we were getting on-never hear him say that in public though. May be the divide the nation thing with opting for one or the other public-ally-but he genuinely supports Raith above any other side, and as for the remarks regarding her majesty I have that on very good authority indeed.

Sick to the back teeth of all the bluenoses on this forum who are anti-Orange, anti-British, anti-Loyalist, anti-Royalist, just fuck off and don't bother commenting in the threads

Why don't you just feck off and go live in North Korea or China,you hypocritical fool !

They hate Monarchies there !

Ah the very same Lord Mountbatten who lead the British forces in India and oversaw the most horrific and bloodiest period of history in the Punjab where numerous innocent members of my family were murdered as a result of his shoddy planning and direct interference in matters that did not concern him. Let's gloss over that though eh, Rule Britannia and all that. (tu).

Edit, apologies for going OT. That mans name makes my blood boil.

So...... I take it you are quite happy he was murdered then?

I twisted nothing you posted it live with it.

"but the people who have implied that you need to subscribe to a certain socio-political identikit to support Rangers have embarrassed themselves".I am not embarrassed what should I be embarrassed about ?

Wow! I just read through the locked topic, in which I made several posts.

What a statement for a mod to make.

Embarrassed? For supporting the Royal Family, I dont fucken think so. But if thats his opinion then..........

You may ask all you like, no where will you find that line from me, I happen to support my clubs historic values if others do not wish to do so that is their prerogative.

What I don't expect is that they deliberately start a thread with only one possible outcome, if they are indifferent to my Sovereign Lady why do they feel the need to impress me or anyone else with their view, silence is DIAMOND

Fixed for you (tu)

Ffs aye I bet the queen tunes right into skysports to see her belovedboys in blue. The royals couldn't give a fuck about rangers.

The same goes for, has anyone who have ran Rangers personally gave a fuck about you? No, but you still support them, do you not?