Message From Jim Hannah

minstral

Jim Hannah in opposite view to RST shocker!!.

I'm dubious of most things the RST are involved in, but Jim Hannah is a waste of space in my opinion. Employed by the club as a fans liasion officer, yet he is almost impossible to contact. Never ever responds to emails. He isn't saying that because he works for the club, he is saying it because he hates the RST. We as fans have every right to decide which supporters group we agree with. He is paid to work with them all.

Reekin

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TIME FOR UNITY NOT FOR WALKING

I can understand totally why a lot of our support would like to have Walter Smith and Jim McColl on board at the Rangers FC. I personally would like nothing better than for this to happen, however I will not be part of any demo or march against the new owners of our Club, who incidentally have done nothing wrong, let’s not forget they were the only ones who stood up and put the money where their mouths were to try and get us through a CVA and also to save the Club from liquidation when all others failed to do so.

I can think of 100 others like the SPL the SFA, HMRC, David Murray, Craig Whyte, BBC, the Press, most of the SPL Clubs and their Chairmen, to be honest the list goes on and on and on, these are the people who have done damage to our Club and some more than others and some are also waiting to sink the boot into us given the chance.

These are the people we should be marching or demonstrating against, not our own Club, I say again I can understand how some fans would like Walter Smith and Co. to guide us forward into a new Era, but I feel sure this could still happen if all parties involved were to get round the table and join forces to make us even stronger than we were before, at the moment all we are doing is playing into the hands of our enemies. It is with this in mind I would urge everyone to keep calm and pick our battles against our enemies and not against our own Club.

Before anyone says it, or thinks I am saying this because I work at the Club, I can tell you this has nothing to do with it, I am and voicing my opinion as a Rangers Supporter first and foremost.

Jim Hannah

Thanks for posting. Exactly what we need a call for unity and solidarity not divison and civil war. Well said Jim (tu)

Green is here to take money out of is and he's out of here in 12 months. Why should we back a guy who is not here for the long term?

I agree Green has done nothing wrong but, when you have someone like smith and the guys behind him willing to take over it's hard to take when this guy who ha been here for 5 minutes is demanding 20million straight away. And then you have guys in his consortium hitting out at smith in the media.

Good overview........said it in fewer words than I did 21.gif

I agree m8 United we stand Divided we Fall don't know wether you heard that shite on Radio RC Scotland this afternoon they were drooling over our demise and stating we are Liquidated.

No Third Lanark don't exist liquidated, Gretna don't exist liquidated Rangers out or Administration still in existence. League still to be decided by the corrupt SPL/SFA who are imploding :crabflute:

Oh for goodness sake Jim. This is a march in support of Walter. We have the opportunity to have owner's who actually have the club's best interests at heart. This is an opportunity which simply cannot be missed.

In Walter We Trust...

In support of Walter? Or in support of a certain power hungry dictatorial bunch who see blazers with their names on?

I agree m8 United we stand Divided we Fall don't know wether you heard that shite on Radio RC Scotland this afternoon they were drooling over our demise and stating we are Liquidated.

No Third Lanark don't exist liquidated, Gretna don't exist liquidated Rangers out or Administration still in existence. League still to be decided by the corrupt SPL/SFA who are imploding :crabflute:

Listened for a couple of minutes bud......then exercised my right and removed them from my space.

Do u not think he has to?

Not if he doesnt feel right about it, we have seen the self appointed fans spokesman spouting his fucking nonsense in recent days again

Hannah is doing the right thing, Dingwall and co can go take a flying fuck for all i care, the RST is a joke and is seemingly a pawn for TBK to spout their nonsense

Give me one advantage that McColl and Park have over Green that you have seen so far?

Oh for goodness sake Jim. This is a march in support of Walter. We have the opportunity to have owner's who actually have the club's best interests at heart. This is an opportunity which simply cannot be missed.

In Walter We Trust...

4thofJuly.gif

Does he fuck, he's posted it on his own Facebook page as a fan of the club, a better fan than you will ever be

It's his personal opinion and it's right

Aye very good because i don't trust this guy thats got us now and i don't want us to go down the Craig Whyte route.

FUCKING CRACKER well done.

Is that not my opinion or does that not fucking count because you don't like it?

Not if he doesnt feel right about it, we have seen the self appointed fans spokesman spouting his fucking nonsense in recent days again

Hannah is doing the right thing, Dingwall and co can go take a flying fuck for all i care, the RST is a joke and is seemingly a pawn for TBK to spout their nonsense

Give me one advantage that McColl and Park have over Green that you have seen so far?

Money and they are Rangers fans, and they have a man in with them who everyone trusts.

In Walter We Trust...

the clubs best interests at heart my fucking arse, these dirty rich bastards (mccoll and park) sat back and watched as ordinary joe bloggs put half their fucking monthly wages into the RFFF, how easy could it have been for these guys to dump a quarter mill each into the fund if they are so minted

they sat back when they seen TBK werent anywhere near what needed to be done, they sat back knowing we needed funding in june when the wages reverted back to 100%

they simply sat back and allowed others to do the dirty work, we could all be attending our fucking clubs funeral if it wasnt for Green's consortium

Real Rangers men my fucking arse