Alex Thomson Mocks the Rangers Disaster

North Rd

First Saunders, now Thomson. Both say something bang out of order, both get a wall of abuse from fans, and both apologise once they realise how crass they've been. Good work bears :D

This is the problem now, everone thinks they can have a go with impunity, we all need to fight back fellow bears, this is a fight we can not lose. :box::2gunsfiring_v1:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am fucking disgusted by this.

That idiot pleading ignorance is no excuse. I really hope something is done about it.

Now I have never in my life complained about anything I've ever seen on the internet but I've just fired off an e-mail on this one.

Thomson is a tit with an self-serving agenda, of that there is no doubt. He's proved that over and over and has little credibility left up here.

However, having said that, in the interests of fairness, that GIF is having a go at our "we don't do walking away" slogan and makes no reference to the disaster at all, tho it does use a famous Rangers symbol.

We don't want to be doing the timmy thing and jumping up and down at every perceived slight.

The man's an arse, but in this instance I don't think it was malicious.

First Saunders, now Thomson. Both say something bang out of order, both get a wall of abuse from fans, and both apologise once they realise how crass they've been. Good work bears :D

Further to that - I've just spoken to a news reporter at ITN news in London and they have made clear that we can expect a public response to this spectacularly insensitive mocking of the disaster.

Alex Thomson - so recently telling lies about The Rangers situation and now publicly mocking our dead. Beneath contempt.

However, having said that, in the interests of fairness, that GIF is having a go at our "we don't do walking away" slogan and makes no reference to the disaster at all, tho it does use a famous Rangers symbol.

It uses a memorial to dead Rangers fans, and it's absolutely fkn disgusting.

Finally got through to someone called amy, who is handling the complaints to this story has anyone else spoke with her, she offered her email for me to send a reply so they could send out a written response ..........

again the number is .............................02078333000

Not 100% sure it's intended to mock the Ibrox disaster, more out position now, but the use of that statue and the fact so many people have drawn that conclusion tells me he deserves all the abuse he gets (tu).

acording to him its not... but the guys works for the news.... so he should do research before he's let loose on the world.lol a dont really do twitter but a signed in espially just to let the cunt know how utterly disgustin he is! :angry:

The guy is a dick and an attention seeker, but he certainly isn't 'mocking the Ibrox disaster'.

He has posted a gif of the greatest ever Ranger saying 'we don't do walking away' and then having him walk away.

Absolutely fuck all to do with the Ibrox disaster.

Too many people acting like Declan O'fended these days. :anguish:

Further to that - I've just spoken to a news reporter at ITN news in London and they have made clear that we can expect a public response to this spectacularly insensitive mocking of the disaster.

Alex Thomson - so recently telling lies about The Rangers situation and now publicly mocking our dead. Beneath contempt.

Good to hear, just curious though, why is it ITN are responding, I thought this cretin worked for channel 4?

In any case I shall be calling on my lunch break to complain, while he might not have intentionally mocked the disaster he used the symbol of rememberance for a cheap laugh at our expense.

Then lied about knowing the significance of the memorial despite clear evidence he knew exactly what it represented.

So he is both a shoddy journalist who is clearly not unbiased as these tweets(and all his other work) shows and a blatant liar barely worthy of our contempt.