John Brown bringing more to the table

Gillete

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to believe that but some players I just have a feeling are wanting out as they've been tapped up.

As for the so called "Rangers fans" they should hang their head in shame, look at both the Lee's, Wallace and McCulloch. Wallace doesn't even support Rangers.

No, he doesn't, but hes a Rangers now so we support him.

Loyalty is like gold dust in the game these days.

I've heard that before. I invariably spend two hours tuned into an endless loop of stories about cricket, golf and Championship football before I get to see a three minute report on our club with less than a tweet's worth of real information. The last few months have sapped the patience required for watching SSN right out of me.

Ain't that the truth - its a sorry day when the cricket is on before us.

However, fingers crossed Bomber will get the airtime he deserves today.

Facebook does have a dislike button.

I had it a few years ago. You download it from the internet as an add-on but it doesn't have any effect, I don't think people get notifications etc when you dislike something.

Anyway, google it and you'll see 00000042.gif

Would Andy Goram silly himself downloading such shite though?

I had it a few years ago. You download it from the internet as an add-on but it doesn't have any effect, I don't think people get notifications etc when you dislike something.

Just found this.

About

Step 1) download firefox if you haven't already http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/firefox.html

Step 2) Install firefox and go to this site to get a real dislike button https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/47023

Step 3) Start disliking!

Off topic but that's a virus mate.

Boo Dunny!

To be fair, it is clearly a fake. The stories coming out though appear to have creedance though eh? That folk are back in for the club?

Yes big time, think its gony be mental for another week mate, Im gony hide under the bed. Heartbroken with all this shite, I wish to god i could stoat that lottery, my old papa would get nuthin, all would be going to the teddy bears!!