John Brown bringing more to the table

Gillete

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Brown saying that he just used the taig in a fake bid to smoke out the real investors? Thats what it reads like. fckn unbelievable. Why are people in our club even associating with these people. Brown saves us from Green. Who the fck will save us from Brown. doh

gooosebumps reading that, please please please let it happen, we wont have to question anything again with these kind of people at the helm

please charles green sell up and let us save our club

Me too m8

We hardly have a choice, do we?

Well brown says he has investors from all over the world, make it known to him tarriers won't be tolerated in the consortium, he won't be missed

I hope these cunts get the words of truth from the Legends

I wouldn't like to bump into the goalie if I were them

I can see this lot going down as the most hated players ever

Shame on u ya cowards, fucking shitebags!!

With all due respect mate, we have absolutely no idea how any of "The Legends" would have reacted were we in the same position when they were playing.

Just read through almost entire thread and still dont have a clue, sounds like our heros want to get a fans buyout going but no details no talk of where the moneys coming from. Obviously they arnt going to want to tell the fucking sun their plans, just we've been to so many return trips to hell we should get discounts on a fucking season pass! PLEASE PLEASE let this one be true and please let our war weiry club have the last say coz nobody has asked us anything, everbody else and their fucking dog has had their say but not the club who has suffered like no club on earth, Rangers. We are the people :uk:

The 9 count started on the 14 February, they've now called in three different referees since then.

Looks like some nice stories for tomorrow (will still never buy The Sun), but as I said in the other thread, we've been messed around with too much to take anything for granted. Talk is cheap, let's see what comes next.

Too true, seems to be all about using the fans power. Wanted to see one mention Green will be going because We will be saying here is your money. Players have all got behind it so its the PR stage at the moment. If the money is there and Mcoist walks then Green will sell

John brown is a legend in my eyes and always will be what he and every1 are doin to save this club is for the best and all u people talkin bad about it must not be a true blue for talkin shite about it my blood bleeds blue for rangers and they are all doin the best they can to save it for us