John Brown bringing more to the table

Gillete

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any players who have left need not reapply

do you not think there might be a chance that the big names have walked knowing its all pressure on Green to sell up to the team Bomber brings in? they possibly been asked to object to newco to make it easier on Green/Zeus to give up and take a deal

just an option, anything to make me feel a bit better before i try to sleep

ive heard the same! i think Green is gony come under extreme pressure to sell up!!

i was told to sit and watch wat happens over next week!!!

Aw man. Jist when we stert tae think anither stories jist anither rumour, you fuckin appear and gie it some credence.

Bed time for me. Canny fuckin take oany mair the day.

Yet another false dawn I'm sure

My heart has been ripped out today, completely

We are on the brink and I can't face it.

One word tomorrow and I'll get the sack

Thank fuck im the boss cos one word tomorrow & every cunts getting the sack

do you not think there might be a chance that the big names have walked knowing its all pressure on Green to sell up to the team Bomber brings in? they possibly been asked to object to newco to make it easier on Green/Zeus to give up and take a deal

Im going to believe that, anything else and im going to snap. on the edge loyal.

Just received a text that there will be a new bid this week,Bombers apparently bringing Findlay,Laudrup,Smith and McColl to the table and few other ex players angd Rangers Businessmen with him,he also said there was a chance if this happens Naismith will stay,only passing on what i was sent,same guy that gave me the Whyte takeover info.

If this doesn't happen i'll cry and hunt down you and the person who texted you ;)

Can't see these guys playing in the first or third division

Your option is something that we were talking about all in day in work.

There is something that stinks in all of this.

More news coming to me

Green is finished

Thursday is dday apparantly

Laudrup, Donald Findlay , jim McColl , Andy smyllie , park etc all part of new bid

We all thought Green was finished at McColl's first bid though, let's hope it's the case this time though.