John Brown bringing more to the table

Gillete

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wee update from the threadstarter on FF Pdee(Bombers mate)

pdee viewpost.gif i put this thread on here ,i have spoke to the guys who are involved if its not true i have true friends telling me lies on there behalf i dont think so,this story is in the sun tomorow these guys have been working behind the seens for the last 2 weeks ,green has no money no power thats the bottom line and these guys want the club back for the fans.

In regards to the Goram FB page .... imo its Fake.

Heres why

2igygpk.jpg

1. There is no dislike button, never has been, prob never will be.

2. He made the post 5 hours ago and only got 3 likes ???? No chance. Any ex/current Rangers player on FB would make a status update and the likes would rocket.

However, on the up-side in Dunny & CWood I trust (tu)

F.A.O FOLLOW FOLLOW FORUM

THIS INFORMATION FROM OUR POSTERS IS COPYRIGHTED TO RANGERS MEDIA......THE BEST RANGERS FORUM ON THE NET.

I WILL BE SEEKING ADVICE FROM MY LAWYERS HAVIN MY USERNAME PUBLISHED ON THIER. THANK U

RM also has a permanent transfer ban.

I was told and i quote ''just sit back and watch what happens...'' i said Is this why all the players are leaving?? and the answer was '' now ur beginning to click''

Im only passing on what i have been told, I dont know anything that has been planned, but I would defo listen to Gillete and Cwoodloyal on this one !!

THIS ALL NEEDS TO STOP, IS A FKN EMBARRASSMENT, AND IS TOTALLY AND UTTERLY DRAINING FOR EVERYONE OF US. A FKN DISGRACE THIS IS WHAT WERE GETTING FOR ONE PRICK OF A MAN CRAIG WHYTE, FKN BUSTING OUR CLUB. NONE OF US TRUST ANYONE ANY MORE, NO TRUST NO CLUB, SO FKN LETS HOPE THIS IS ALL TRUE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THIERS MONEY MEN GONY SPEND THEIR MONEY ON RANGERS.

Cheers for the reply mate (tu)

Well as I prepare to head off to work I can only hope i'm coming on here tomorrow to once again tell you that your a legend :praise:

In Dunny We Trust! :uk:

Heres why

2igygpk.jpg

2. He made the post 5 hours ago and only got 3 likes ???? No chance. Any ex/current Rangers player on FB would make a status update and the likes would rocket.

His Facebook only has 56 friends on it, highly doubt it would rocket with that much friends on it.

Heres why

2igygpk.jpg

Surely Andy would shoot it down straight away?

Tbh I think it's too late, we've lost(possibly) the majority of the team for zilch.

They could've transfered over then handed in a transfer request but they never even did that, Wankers.

Read on the first couple of pages Naismith might be willing to stay if this group comes in? Naismith can get to fuck he's made his bed time to lay in it.

Heres why

2igygpk.jpg

The picture is a fake. His profile is closed (i.e. only friends can view or respond to his posts) but the people who've 'commented' on the above picture - Matt Jarvis, Leigh McInally, Willie Craig - aren't 'friends' with him: the 'friends' portion of his real profile is still accessible, despite it being 'closed'. You can verify it yourselves, but between that and the mystery 'dislike' button, it's clearly not legitimate.

:sherlock:

Tbh I think it's too late, we've lost(possibly) the majority of the team for zilch.

They could've transfered over then handed in a transfer request but they never even did that, Wankers.

Read on the first couple of pages Naismith might be willing to stay if this group comes in? Naismith can get to fuck he's made his bed time to lay in it.

If the rumours are to be believed and they are far fecthed I know, that the players walk out on purpose to devalue the club and force Green to sell then there is nothing to stop them signging back on again for free, Somehow I don't think this is the case and they really have just walked out for money, BUT if it is and the ruse worked and helped Rangers get back on track then I would support them.

Load a shite though they walked out for money no fucking doubt in my mind.

The picture is a fake. His profile is closed (i.e. only friends can view or respond to his posts) but the people who've 'commented' on the above picture - Matt Jarvis, Leigh McInally, Willie Craig - aren't 'friends' with him: the 'friends' portion of his real profile is still accessible, despite it being 'closed'. You can verify it yourselves, but between that and the mystery 'dislike' button, it's clearly not legitimate.

:sherlock:

So is it a Tango?