• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A Canadian company if I am following this correctly

THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN

if green tries this, he will go down with jimmy Hoffa and Shegar

Some Canadian Pension fund , but have also heard Ticketus ??

What is being said is that the assets , The Stadium , possibly MP will be sold off for roughly £8 and we will be a paying £3m pa lease to use the assets for as long as we want to use them.

£3m pa. that sounds like a shocking deal

Well if they buy the stadium for 8 mill and the loan it back to the club at 3 lol per season there making themselves a tidy profit.

No idea where the £3m comes from - but it would be a heavy drain on resources apart from being completely unacceptable.

Well if they buy the stadium for 8 mill and the loan it back to the club at 3 lol per season there making themselves a tidy profit.

The 8mil would give green capital he clearly hasn't got secured so far

They may be some truth in this

Green has to get to fuck now! I would trust John brown and a load of ex players over the fuckin chancer

No idea where the £3m comes from - but it would be a heavy drain on resources apart from being completely unacceptable.

Agreed mate, green should not be allowed to get away with this if that's what he's planning. Just when do u see the light at the end of tunnel? Were still in the trenches taking grenades and I can see this going on for a long while yet.

Rangers can't pay anyone £3m at the minute we were running at a £10m loss last season how do we find another £3m on top of that?, also we are not even guaranteed to be playing Football at all at Ibrox next season at the minute.

After Ticketus can't see anyone being daft enough to do a similiar type of deal, all this crap is coming from kiddlefiddle st and the like and some are laping it up doing the scums work for them.

hope i bump into that wee bastard some day he will be sorry he ever came near ibrox he has helped rip the sole out of the team i love and have done for the past 40 odd years. the fucking wee parasite :wanker: how the fuck did someone not suss him from the start the snivelling wee cunt i hope he dies a horrible death when its time up rangers till i die w.a.t.p

Rangers can't pay anyone £3m at the minute we were running at a £10m loss last season how do we find another £3m on top of that?, also we are not even guaranteed to be playing Football at all at Ibrox next season at the minute.

After Ticketus can't see anyone being daft enough to do a similiar type of deal, all this crap is coming from kiddlefiddle st and the like and some are laping it up doing the scums work for them.

We are not going to be running at a loss anymore, look at the players that have gone and the wages saved, it will just be constant cost cutting from now on.

We are not going to be running at a loss anymore, look at the players that have gone and the wages saved, it will just be constant cost cutting from now on.

Yeah understand but it looks like it's div3 for us next season at best which will probably mean we have to cut our wage bill to about 10% of what it is now, as regards the original topic we simply could not afford to pay anyone £3m next season.