Goian

Ortiz

Thats it folks!

Hopeful / Realistic of starting 11 that consists of:

Alexander

Cole, Broadfoot, Perry, Wallace

Mitchell, Hutton, McCullock, K.Naismith

Hemmings, McKay

If we are in Division 3, then more than that will be off, unless they want to take a permanent 75% paycut.

It's not really about whether they stay or go. It's a no-brainer, if we are in div 3, the team would have to change dramatically. What I expected from the players was a show of solidarity with the club. Let's stick together, get the issue of where we are playing sorted and then cut our cloth accordingly. Most of those who have already jumped ship would simply be sold at the already low min. fee transfers inserted in their contracts and the club could start to rebuild with an injection of finance.

The guys who showed up today, have shown they still have faith in this club and want to help us rebuild to where we want to be (whether that is by playing with us or being sold to provide cash for the club). The guys who left over the weekend have shown they care more about receiving an increased sign-on fee at their new clubs!

As they keep saying, "it is a short career", but what they have not considered...it is also a long life and you have to live with your decisions after football. Those who have jumped ship will never be welcomed back in to the Rangers family, and will realise very few clubs offer the long-term sentimentality that our fans afford to our players (40,000 fans at an over-40s game FFS!). I'm sure in 20 years time, Stoke fans will still sing songs about Jamie Ness...aye right!

Are you implying we forgot the team that got us to a uefa cup final and won us 3 in a row because our club has been mismanged ?

I won't forget but at the moment is hard to consider remembering these guys fondly!

Of course it is not their fault how the club has been run, and I actually have no issue with them wanting to leave: McGregor and Naismith would never be expected to play in SFL1, let alone SFL3.

Since February, I have been strengthened by a feeling of we are all in it together. These past days showed (for me anyway) that many of the players cared more about a bumper sign on fee than committing to help restore our club...even if only for a few weeks so they could be sold at the release clauses they had inserted and allow much needed funds to be received. Think it is worse that it is guys like Davis, McGregor & Naismith ("Rangers men" when, by the sounds of it, Edu, Bedoya, Boca, Goian...actually care about the future of our club!

Are you implying we forgot the team that got us to a uefa cup final and won us 3 in a row because our club has been mismanged ?

Who needs to forget those who have discredited themselves? You could love your wife for decades, but that could change in an instant if you discovered she'd been shagging your brother.

Its amazing to think that less than a year ago the posts on here were saying get mcculloch out the team and now its get him as captain next season. Hope he is as he has been a good example of a pro

Aye, that was when our problems were restricted to discussing games of football though!

McCulloch has been outstanding as a pro recently...and if we can bring it back to discussing football, since moving upfront has contributed considerably on the park as well!

Bocanegra, Edu Bedoya and Goian are not due back until next week they were given extra leave as they played some international matches.

Would love if them all if not Bedoya, Goian and Edu remained.

I have a sneaky feeling Boca will stay and would absolutely love it but at the same time I wouldn't have too many hard feelings if he opted out.

Alexander

Broadfoot/Cole

Boca/Perry

Goian

Wallace

Mitchell

Jig ©

Hutton

Kerkar

Naismith

Hemmings

First Division Champions Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ohhh Ohhhh

uk.gif

My minds changed about 3rd division football, could be a bad move for us if it all goes wrong

sad.gif The sooner we are back playing they scummy cunts in the SPL and beating them the better, whilst boycotting the away games!

Alexander

Broadfoot/Cole

Boca/Perry

Goian

Wallace

Mitchell

Jig ©

Hutton

Kerkar

Naismith

Hemmings

uk.gif

My minds changed about 3rd division football, could be a bad move for us if it all goes wrong

sad.gif The sooner we are back playing they scummy cunts in the SPL and beating them the better, whilst boycotting the away games!

Not sure about Hemmings and Naismith up front, but liking the look of that otherwise. Hopefully Healy will stay.

Alexander

Broadfoot/Cole

Boca/Perry

Goian

Wallace

Mitchell

Jig ©

Hutton

Kerkar

Naismith

Hemmings

uk.gif

Id play McCulloch up top in whatever lower league we end up in. Maybe with Hemmings