Mitchell agrees new one year deal

delr1981

Sky Sports understands Rangers starlet Andrew Mitchell has agreed a new deal to stay at Ibrox.

The 20-year-old, who joined Rangers from Manchester City in the summer of 2010, has agreed a one-year extension with the Glasgow outfit.

The Northern Ireland youth international is highly rated at Ibrox and he made his first-team debut last season, making two appearances at the back end of the campaign.

The news of Mitchell's new deal will come as a boost to Gers boss Ally McCoist having seen a number of players leave after refusing to transfer their contracts over to the newco.

Mitchell joins the likes of Ross Perry, Kyle Hutton, Lee Wallace and Lee McCulloch in committing his future to the Gers and the midfielder could play a key role in McCoist's side next season.

I want to know who is under writing this deal, where he banks, his pin number, mothers maiden name, what he had for breakfast and where the deeds of his house are.

Until I get that information I am not renewing my season ticket n'at.

:craphead:

Would it be ok if Donald Findlay checks out the title deeds . :D

True Ranger?

Some folk are out of this world.

He had a run out last season and looked out of his depth with a bad temper.

He stayed. Great. I'm

Not sure what other offers he would of had.

I canny for the life of me understand how you managed to get a negative rep of 78

It's baffling