RFFF funds - Footballing debts

two_coats

With Lee Wallace commiting his future to our great club would it me a nice gesture as well as some good press for the RFFF to donate a nominal fee of the debt owed to Hearts for Wallace.

I belive that this would be great thanks to the young lad and would give him not only a personal boost but will show that loyalty is always and will always be a true characteristic of supporting our Great Club. He has shown these great characteristics and I belive that it would be a nice gesture to thank him for his loyalty.

I dont undrstand this idea that football debts are more important, I would rather pay the 500 quid to the poor wee newsagent than give hearts or rapid their money.

If we sell wallace, we get the money.

I agree with the following...

1. Pay the wee guys

2. Pay Dundee Untd fuck all

But if we do still owe Hearts dosh for a player that has shown loyalty then a small nominal fee to show his support would be fine in mind.

The words from a great song should be remembered We are Rangers no one likes us we don't care. ... Never have these words had more meaning an we should remember these.

I couldn't care less what most of the pundits/Chairmen have been saying as it was expected but Untied went to far in my book and deserve fuck all from us ever.

I dont undrstand this idea that football debts are more important, I would rather pay the 500 quid to the poor wee newsagent than give hearts or rapid their money.

off course there more important as we don't want a situation where clubs don't want to do business with is regarding transfers. I think it's a great idea. I don't like united but that's not the point, you owe someone money, you pay them. simples.

Why can you not make a point without being touted as an imposter.

This is just a simple post and don't really have any strong feelings about the specific topic. Just thought that the RFFF could do with some press time and this would have been an idea of getting some positive press time.

Fuck hearts and mad vlad. Let them make a claim on the oldco.

This. (tu)

Even if we paid them what the OldCo owed them in full (and why the fuck should we?) this mouthy mad bastard would still have a go at us publicly as he did recently.

No - fuck Hearts and fuck the Lithuanian wanker, sorry.....banker. :pipe:

where has anyone say small businesses get shafted?

I thought you were saying it was more important to pay the football debts than pay the small business' we owe money. so that would be shafting the small business'.

off course there more important as we don't want a situation where clubs don't want to do business with is regarding transfers. I think it's a great idea. I don't like united but that's not the point, you owe someone money, you pay them. simples.

I disagree, no debt is more important than another.

One of the fundamental principals of administration and liquidation is that all creditors are treated equally.

You say that we should pay our debt, then Green better come up with 100m or so to pay everyone.

I disagree, no debt is more important than another.

One of the fundamental principals of administration and liquidation is that all creditors are treated equally.

You say that we should pay our debt, then Green better come up with 100m or so to pay everyone.

there is no denying that transfers are the life blood and one of the main commodity of any football club.

I won't even discuss a 100m debt issue as no judgement has been made so let's leave the sensationalism to the mhedia.

I do feel sorry for the small creditors and thinks its fantastic that some fans have paid some off but if we werent a newco then Uefa would ban us from Europe for not paying our football debts (and the tax authority debts). its in their articles which we agree too when we apply for their licence so in a footballing sense these debts are more important.