Ally targets Craig Beattie

Scott and his brother Stewart drink at same pub as me,it's a myth.

He was a rangers fan,the tattoo story is bollocks.

As his brother told one of my mates,how could a guy who wears shorts everyday get away with not being spotted with a rangers tattoo on his leg?

I never said it was on his leg.

My mate has no reason to lie, now that you mention his brother it may be his wedding his brother was his best man.

Why would Browns brother go about talking about it in a pub though.

My mate also mentioned he had it removed at a young age at Hibs.

Brown still talks to my mate as well.

Anyways.... he is a scum bag now in my mind

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said his brother spoke bout it in the pub?

Just said they both drink in same pub as me,my mate knows Stewart personally.

It's a myth,he was a big rangers fan and his room used to be covered in gers posters,anyone who went to beath high will vouch for him being a bluenose.

The case of the disappearing tattoo is bollocks though.

I'd take him. Wasn't exactly a big player for them, he was a youth player who made a few appearances. He's a rangers fan and a good player who would score 20-30 a season in the SFL. Free transfer, low wages, people don't seem to understand the position we are in. This would be a great signing.

Who said his brother spoke bout it in the pub?

Just said they both drink in same pub as me,my mate knows Stewart personally.

It's a myth,he was a big rangers fan and his room used to be covered in gers posters,anyone who went to beath high will vouch for him being a bluenose.

The case of the disappearing tattoo is bollocks though.

Well we will agree to disagree, however one thing that does really bother me is...

How can a man sell himself out like that? From Rangers posters on his wall - to scum captain...

Cant be too picky right we need players NOW. And he's no bad...get it done Coisty!

No we need to be picky now, we need to ensure that every signing is as close to 100% possible.

We don't have money, or the squad to gamble. Money is tight, out squad is tiny. We cannot waste a penny.

I wouldn't be signing someone who is injured as much as Beattie, he has massive problems with his hamstrings, and missed loads of games, or wasn't fit to start, when at Hearts.

Whit? Interesting

You heard anything about Bazza mate?

No Mate, I cant see it happening to be honest mate, I was just working in his mums house and hes enjoying it down south.

I would have him back in a second, ano alot people dont like him now, but hes Rangers daft, dressing room doon Blackpool he had Rangers posters up and all that, Type of player we need the now !

No we need to be picky now, we need to ensure that every signing is as close to 100% possible.

We don't have money, or the squad to gamble. Money is tight, out squad is tiny. We cannot waste a penny.

I wouldn't be signing someone who is injured as much as Beattie, he has massive problems with his hamstrings, and missed loads of games, or wasn't fit to start, when at Hearts.

I'd sign him because he's a free agent, im pretty sure the players know the wages won't be high for the time being but if he wanted to join us i'd defo welcome him.

I'll back any player that wants to play for us. With the position we are in now, atleast we know the players that we now have are players who want to come and play for The Rangers and not just money grabbing b*stards

No Mate, I cant see it happening to be honest mate, I was just working in his mums house and hes enjoying it down south.

I would have him back in a second, ano alot people dont like him now, but hes Rangers daft, dressing room doon Blackpool he had Rangers posters up and all that, Type of player we need the now !

I reckon if Blackpool don't get promoted next season he'll leave when his contract ends. Then finishes his career at The Rangers. :pipe:

oh right, its just because a was told a while back he was a rangers fan

I thought you were at it.

It's been covered many times in this thread mate, he is/was a Rangers fan.

Hold on a second, Im from a big family of jambos and theyre giivng it the large one here because they couldnt afford to keep blackie and beattie because we didnt pay them for wallace, i have to say it does seem a bit unfair because hearts have always been a second team to me and vladamir romanov does tell it like it is.

aqnyways, blackie and beattie wont come to us if we are in the 3rd div which is what seems most likely.

fuck the spl

Last time I checked they voted against us on Wednesday so I couldn't care less if they think it's unfair. They can't keep płayers like Black and Beattie because they've spent years paying for a massive squad of mediocre players.

Would take Beattie, but he'll only come if we're in Div 1