Gers Dumped By Subbuteo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Sun The Club haven't signed off on the contract so c*ltic will be the only Scottish team in Subbuteo this year

HOW WILL WE EVER SURVIVE SUCH TERRIBLE NEWS!?

Please who actually Cares!?

no me.lol but if a had a boxed set rangers fc subuteo set a would.... it wid be gettin punted to the highest raincoat wearing bidder.lol :crabflute:

Temporary I hope, used to love subbuteo back in the day.

Hopefully Paul Lamond will soon release a statement advising that we will be back in next year's editions, its maybe not the game of choice these days but there was a real art in good subutteo play, a simple pleasure from a bygone era and happier days.

Was this down to Subbuteo Integrity?

Actually the previous post about Glasgow Airport is spot on, I was at the Airport the other week for the first time in ages and I was astonished to see a celtic and no Rangers shop. Obviously there was another shop selling various other oirish stuff which I am sure is terrific craic and that's one thing but as the previous poster says the perception would be that celtic are able to have a shop there and Rangers are not.

The only thing that bothers me about this is the revelation that we've been licensing the Rangers brand to such a shite game's manufacturer for so long.

I mean did anybody on here ever actually manage to complete a game of subbuteo ? It was impossible.

I was BB subbuteo champion up at Bath Street HQ. :-)

I really coulnt believe the headline of this article after I read it.

Gers dumped by subbuteo - which is the exact opposite of what happened. For some reason this incensed me, I know half the papers hate us, and that the sun in particular slates us about many worse things than this, but after reading that shite today I will never read that paper again.

It may be just a trivial thing and not seem important but these things can be symbolic. I didn't know subbuteo was still going, but apparently it is and we don't have a presence on there. It's like at glasgow airport where there is a Celtic shop but no Rangers one. That gives the impression that they are Glasgow's main team. PR and public perception is very important.

Agree with that. Not sure how much of a difference Subbuteo makes, but the airport is a fair point. Like most, I've been abroad and if you're stuck at the airport you go and have a look around the shops. If I saw a Lazio shop at Leonardo Da Vinci, but no Roma shirt then I'd assume that Lazio were the main team from Rome.

It may be just a trivial thing and not seem important but these things can be symbolic. I didn't know subbuteo was still going, but apparently it is and we don't have a presence on there. It's like at glasgow airport where there is a Celtic shop but no Rangers one. That gives the impression that they are Glasgow's main team. PR and public perception is very important.

Or maybe because there is no such thing as a Rangers shop apart from the megastore and i went past that shop in the airport nothing but old people and kids, they dont hide it well even tho they deny it so much

We used to stay off school and have little tourneys, one guy after losing heavily, yanked the pitch up and half the players ended up in the coal fire along with one of the goals, bringing a swift end to our game.

We used to stay off school and have little tourneys, one guy after losing heavily, yanked the pitch up and half the players ended up in the coal fire along with one of the goals, bringing a swift end to our game.

was he ginger with mingin teeth by any chance? reminds me of someone else when he loses