Starting line up for first match?

ger50champ

Alexander

Broadfoot Perry/Boca?? Goian Wallace

Kerkar,Hutton.Black, Aluko???

McCulloch[capt] Little

Would we be happy with starting line up for our first fixture?

If this side were to take the field for our first league game i would be proud of every one of them :praise:

What do we think guys?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexander

McCulloch[capt] Little

If this side were to take the field for our first league game i would be proud of every one of them :praise:

What do we think guys?

lol id be happy playin that side against the Paedo's

Alexander

McCulloch[capt] Little

What do we think guys?

never mind kerkar badoya has to start if he is staying

Considering Ally said he needs 10/12/14 players, I don't think it'll be anything like that.

Whats your take then mate??? I would think Ally would show loyalty to any tried and tested that stayed loyal to us with 'maybe some new faces of sorts'

Considering Ally said he needs 10/12/14 players, I don't think it'll be anything like that.

See I know we are going to need a big overhaul of players, but is it smart to go out sign 10/12/14 this Summer?

If we end up in SD1(which I think we will) is it wise to go out and buy a whole heap of players who (based on what we can attract) are likely to be deemed as not good enough should we win promotion at the end of the season?

Our squad is completly threadbare just now but with guys like Alexander, Broadfoot, Goian, Wallace, Black, Bedoya & McCulloch we have a failry experienced core to work with and with Mitchell, Hegarty, McKay, Hemmings, Hutton & Cole we still have a decent core of youth too.

Unless more upper end proven SPL level players like Black are going to be willing to drop down a level, surely we could get by and promoted with three or four aditions and look to really start rebuilding properly with a better class of player, when we get back to the SPL?

What do you think this is - a football forum.....

...oh wait - sorry - no legal jargon, no financial jargon, no calls for botcotts ... I was just slightly bemused there for a wee bit.......

... Decent looking team by the OP - but we will get injuries and suspencions so yongesters will also get a decent chance.

Would love Big Lee to be made club Captain!

What do you think this is - a football forum.....

...oh wait - sorry - no legal jargon, no financial jargon, no calls for botcotts ... I was just slightly bemused there for a wee bit.......

... Decent looking team by the OP - but we will get injuries and suspencions so yongesters will also get a decent chance.

Would love Big Lee to be made club Captain!

Transfer embargo might change things and are Little and Boca not off to somewhere else?

Transfer embargo might change things and are Little and Boca not off to somewhere else?

Littles contract is up and I dont think he has been offered new terms yet - but is training with us - Boca is waiting till after Friday to discuss (which means he may stay for Div1 - but I think its Dive 3 so yet he will be off)