Starting line up for first match?

ger50champ

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in favour of div 1 with no sanctions which may well be pie in the sky but really, to think that we will keep all those players for div 3 is just as unrealistic. If its div 3 I expect a full on exodus which will include Broadfoot, Alexander, Goian and just about every established name bar Jig. I have no issue with that because we can put together a team to win div 3 for buttons but I think some folk are in for a shock.

maybe could get McMillan back,would be a star in lower leagues imo

He's one I'd be looking to bring back too.

He already knows a lot of the boys in the squad, he's young enough to improve, he's versatile & he is supposed to have pretty good leadership skills despite his age.

I also think with Cole & Broadfoot (who I think will play centre half anyway) we are going to be fairly weak at right back and he could quickly make that position his own and hold it for the next three/four years.

Good shout.

Have we actually signed Black???

Also I doubt Aluko will play for us again he will land up at a good championship side sadly!

He has signed pending on what division we play in, if it's the 3rd then he won't be at the club.

Aluko is a pipe dream, he choose to leave before we knew our fate in the SPL so I doubt he'd come back when we are down a divison.

He has signed pending on what division we play in, if it's the 3rd then he won't be at the club.

Aluko is a pipe dream, he choose to leave before we knew our fate in the SPL so I doubt he'd come back when we are down a divison.

Thanks for clearing that up I hadnt taken much interest in the Black saga purely because of the transfer embargo so just thought it was all speculation.

Aluko is the one player I would be delighted with if he stayed more than any other player, for me he is a key player for us!

Thanks for clearing that up I hadnt taken much interest in the Black saga purely because of the transfer embargo so just thought it was all speculation.

Aluko is the one player I would be delighted with if he stayed more than any other player, for me he is a key player for us!

I'd love to have him back too as he was the one player who could change a game and was very good to watch.

Can't see him coming back like you say there will be some good championship teams interested in him.

-------------Alexander----------

Broadcast--Perry--goian---Wallace

------------Hutton--black--------------

Aluko--------bedoya--------little

----------------big jig---------------

Swap Aluko for kerkar if he leaves , it would pain me but he's far too good for 1st division

Not too far off the team which pumped them 3-2 last season!

Not too far off in that 5 of them started.

• 01 McGregor

• 02 Goian

• 05 Papac

• 12 Wallace (Kerkar - 78' Booked )

• 16 Whittaker

• 18 Bocanegra Dismissed

• 06 McCulloch

• 07 Edu

• 08 Davis

• 19 Aluko (Little - 72' )

• 41 McCabe (Lafferty - 60' )

So really nowhere near it.

In division 3 I doubt it.

Seen better BB teams than in that league

In Division 3 we wouldn't have anything like that as a team, cause a lot would leave of their own accord, plus we couldn't afford to maintain a team like that.

We should walk the first division as there will be no other consistent team to challenge us.

We farm out our youngsters to lower leagues to get game time e.t.c so now were already there let's give them a chance.

Not really, we have not got a full squad of players and a few injuries and we are in trouble.

I really don’t see how people think we are going to walk Div 1, yes we would probably win it if we add some number but it’s not going to be 5 nil’s every weekend.

You only have to cast you mind back to Falkirk last season..

I dont see us winning at a canter ever week but the extra quality we have should see us through most games.

What i am trying say is the first divsion wont have in comparison a celtic, in respect two teams winning most weeks pushing us all the way so i can see us winning it no bother.