Dundee Utd against SPL2

Bertent

He's trying to make his team seem relevant.

Seeing as his old man tried and failed for many a year before him can he not see he is fighting a losing battle?

Dundee Utd :lol: insignificant arseholes with a touch of the sheeps delusions of grandeur about them.

i (and most rangers fans) dont want spl2 either so i dont see why we're hating on them this time around!

Its their stated position that theyll oppose any thing that tries to get Rangers back into the SPL.

Dundee Hibs baffle me, a club in their financial situation supporting the loss of millions in commercial revenue is not something I can comprehend. The bank are going to turn the screw on his club and I would assume their financial rating will be downgraded. They will sell Russell and Steven but still, they are heading for oblivion.

Its their stated position that theyll oppose any thing that tries to get Rangers back into the SPL.

and what is wrong with that? i agree that we should start in SFL3, as do 99% of other people. Dundee Utd are just confirming their position to their handful of fans

there all dirty smelly arab bastards its unreal how bitter they are through here proper bitter about it.

To be fair I have met a few Dundee fans who are the same, I remarked how surprised I was to hear it from them. The reply was, those days are over we ain't no little Gers now....we don't have any thought for you's. Not surprising given their mgr is a taig scum bag!

Dundee fans are some of the scummiest around, last time i saw them at Ibrox, they was about 50 of them and they were giving it all that, and being pretty absusive to rangers fans, but it was the Gers fans getting lifted, F*** them, i personally dis-invite them to ever darken our door again. :wanker: