Could john brown be on to something here?

Haha I've never been on follow follow.

Sure doesn't take much to get accussed if being a taig on here from some.

I said I wasn't in favour of withholding season ticket renewals because i want to see the club afloat at all cost no matter who gets the profit, so how am I a taig? What would a taig gain from the opinions I've posted?

People should be asking questions here and trying to understand greens motives. Doing so isn't going to hurt the club. Calling for season ticket boycotts ala FF, or equally blind faith, will hurt the club.

Questioning his motives is absolutely fine. Totally agreed. Aftyer what we've suffered, its understandable and expected

Accusing him of being in cahoots with the scumbag who brought our club to its knees, and with ticketus, without being able to provide any evidence of such, is not on

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might not agree with what Bomber has said this week or the way he has conducted himself however are you forgetting this man gave everything to the club? He has achieved more for rangers and done more for rangers than you ever will so your cheap digs smack of nothing but sour grapes.

What is it that he actually gave to the club? He was fortunate enough to play and work for Rangers, everyone on this forum would give their right arm to have have the opportunity that he had.

Aye, dont ask me wtf is going through bombers head, im just commenting from what i have seen green say. I wasnt a fan of green even before bomber started his crusade. No matter what bomber is saying, im 100% sure green doesnt care what happens to Rangers. I cant say the same about bomber. Hopefully they'll both fck off and let McColl back in, then we might finally get the truth.

Yeah lets get in a 'Rangers man' who couldnt even stump up the going rate when we were still an SPL club, and used a man like Walter Smith to get fans onboard. He will rescue us from the evil Green and co, i mean hes a true Rangers man and would do anything for the club, apart from pay decent money for us that is doh

What is it that he actually gave to the club? He was fortunate enough to play and work for Rangers, everyone on this forum would give their right arm to have have the opportunity that he had.

Hear hear

Not everyone who has played for Rangers has 'given everything' for Rangers. I appreciate what he did in his playing days, doesn't mean he has a free pass to do anything he likes now

Conspiracies - exactly.

Listen, i'm not convinced Green is 100% above board and i'm not naively pandering to his every word and believing he is the perfect owner. But John Brown's ideas have not been backed up with any evidence at all. All the swell for Bomber died the minute his rouding speech ended up with no bid and fuck all else happened.

Is there a shred of evidence of this? Anything at all? Genuinely, happy to be proved wrong by Bomber but I have to say, his lack of real urgency doesn't exactly fill me with much faith in him

You're sadly quite correct. In all of this, despite all of the noise and possibly valid concerns about D&P and our various bidders, TBK, Mcoll/parks/Walter, bomber, and any real rangers men haven't come riding to the rescue with a convincing bid. That's a problem. So for sure we need to buy season tickets, attend matches, and save the club. No one else will do it for us.

There is a lot we don't know about though. I hope somewhere behind the scenes real rangers men are still working to get a better deal for the club, but sadly there is nothing convincing to suggest that's the case. The fans are the life blood of the club.

You're sadly quite correct. In all of this, despite all of the noise and possibly valid concerns about D&P and our various bidders, TBK, Mcoll/parks/Walter, bomber, and any real rangers men haven't come riding to the rescue with a convincing bid. That's a problem. So for sure we need to buy season tickets, attend matches, and save the club. No one else will do it for us.

There is a lot we don't know about though. I hope somewhere behind the scenes real rangers men are still working to get a better deal for the club, but sadly there is nothing convincing to suggest that's the case. The fans are the life blood of the club.

Couldn't agree more. I still have real concerns over who Green will sell to down the road. He'll shift the club for profit and will move it onto the highest bidder. He has every right to. I do worry about who that could be.

But, for right now, I don't see evidence that he's actively trying to screw us over. There is indeed a lot we don't know, but, frankly, there always has, and always will be. Not a whole lot you can do

Yeah lets get in a 'Rangers man' who couldnt even stump up the going rate when we were still an SPL club, and used a man like Walter Smith to get fans onboard. He will rescue us from the evil Green and co, i mean hes a true Rangers man and would do anything for the club, apart from pay decent money for us that is doh

You think McColl made his millions by letting people shaft him? Because thats what green and his merry men tried to do. Or maybe they just made the price too high so that McColl couldnt get to see the books. As for using Walter, dont make me laugh. Go read the comments that Walter made about McColl if you think he was using him. Walter knows green is a chancer, he said as much after the "failed" bid.

Neither of those 2 men wanted Rangers. They were trying to save us from a charlatan and the next week green called him out with the braveheart pish. Whether people want to believe it or not, they were our last chance of a bright future.

Haha I've never been on follow follow.

Sure doesn't take much to get accussed if being a taig on here from some.

I said I wasn't in favour of withholding season ticket renewals because i want to see the club afloat at all cost no matter who gets the profit, so how am I a taig? What would a taig gain from the opinions I've posted?

People should be asking questions here and trying to understand greens motives. Doing so isn't going to hurt the club. Calling for season ticket boycotts ala FF, or equally blind faith, will hurt the club.

I just remarked that Dingwalls minions and taigs seem remarkably alike these days, no personal attack was meant. Im not in favour of blind faith or witholding season tickets either, i just want Rangers to survive this neverending crisis, and we need to realise that owners, managers, players, leagues will come and go, but the Rangers that exists now is the same Rangers who were formed in 1872 and who we have always known since that time, and if football survives another 1000 years in this land, Rangers 1872 will still be playing football and still winning league titles, then i will die a happy man.

You might not agree with what Bomber has said this week or the way he has conducted himself however are you forgetting this man gave everything to the club? He has achieved more for rangers and done more for rangers than you ever will so your cheap digs smack of nothing but sour grapes.

Really?

How can you be so sure?

Questioning his motives is absolutely fine. Totally agreed. Aftyer what we've suffered, its understandable and expected

Accusing him of being in cahoots with the scumbag who brought our club to its knees, and with ticketus, without being able to provide any evidence of such, is not on

I haven't seen any evidence Whyte is involved, and to suggest as much without evidence is scaremongering, that's for sure.

Ticketus on the other hand, if they have a connection to Zeus capital through octopus then it makes sense to shout about it. It certainly doesn't make sense that D&P took 4 months running up a 5.5m bill simply to sell to green at that value, without realising any cash from player sales.

No harm asking questions. Calling for season ticket boycotts without clear and damning evidence to support one is uncalled for though.

You think McColl made his millions by letting people shaft him? Because thats what green and his merry men tried to do. Or maybe they just made the price too high so that McColl couldnt get to see the books. As for using Walter, dont make me laugh. Go read the comments that Walter made about McColl if you think he was using him. Walter knows green is a chancer, he said as much after the "failed" bid.

Neither of those 2 men wanted Rangers. They were trying to save us from a charlatan and the next week green called him out with the braveheart pish. Whether people want to believe it or not, they were our last chance of a bright future.

So one of Scotlands richest men and self proclaimed 'Rangers diehard' thought 15-20 million was far too much to save Scotlands biggest club from being wiped out? And Walter saying 'good luck to Charles Green and the newco Rangers, hardly sounds like an accusation of Green being a chancer. Look i am all for shared forum ideas and all that but if you are a Bear then you should be open to the idea that maybee Green isnt the anti-christ, and if your a taig then you know what you can do to yourself, if not im sure the priest will show you.

I haven't seen any evidence Whyte is involved, and to suggest as much without evidence is scaremongering, that's for sure.

Ticketus on the other hand, if they have a connection to Zeus capital through octopus then it makes sense to shout about it. It certainly doesn't make sense that D&P took 4 months running up a 5.5m bill simply to sell to green at that value, without realising any cash from player sales.

No harm asking questions. Calling for season ticket boycotts without clear and damning evidence to support one is uncalled for though.

Fair points.

Think the 'running up a bill' thing is a bit simplistic though. Administration process is hardly straightforward and Green wasn't on the scene from the beginning. This discussion is for a less wee hour though.

Bomber - if you've got something, get yer arse off of twitter and show us all for Christ sake

So one of Scotlands richest men and self proclaimed 'Rangers diehard' thought 15-20 million was far too much to save Scotlands biggest club from being wiped out? And Walter saying 'good luck to Charles Green and the newco Rangers, hardly sounds like an accusation of Green being a chancer. Look i am all for shared forum ideas and all that but if you are a Bear then you should be open to the idea that maybee Green isnt the anti-christ, and if your a taig then you know what you can do to yourself, if not im sure the priest will show you.

We arnt wiped out, and that was never going to happen. It wasnt McColls fault that we were in the state we were in. Why would anyone pay 20 million to someone that just bought the club for 6? Nothing to do with how much a bluenose you are. McColl doesnt need Rangers to Make money, green does. Do you see how that might be beneficial to us?

Walter said he wishes them luck, but he also said he thought McColl was by far the best man for the job and he still thinks that. He also said in his latest statement that he is far from happy with the situation. Its all available to read on the internets.

I hope im wrong and green is the man to help us, we can only hope. Im not telling people not to buy tickets or shares am i, people can make their own minds up, so rap the taig pish, its tedious.

I just remarked that Dingwalls minions and taigs seem remarkably alike these days, no personal attack was meant. Im not in favour of blind faith or witholding season tickets either, i just want Rangers to survive this neverending crisis, and we need to realise that owners, managers, players, leagues will come and go, but the Rangers that exists now is the same Rangers who were formed in 1872 and who we have always known since that time, and if football survives another 1000 years in this land, Rangers 1872 will still be playing football and still winning league titles, then i will die a happy man.

Fair enough. I want the same as you so no offence taken.

The club will survive no matter what if the fans support it in numbers, but it is at risk if we don't. So I've no time for FF either. It's far too late in the day for ticket boycotts against our own club. If some rescue bid from "real rangers men" were seriously an alternative then i would think differently, but nothing suggests to me that this is the case.

Owners will come and go, the most important thing is the fans.

Things have gone on behind the scenes that need to be understood though. A lot of questions unanswered and a lot of the motives behind our last two changes of ownership that haven't been explained. We should push for answers, but always turn up to support the club.

We arnt wiped out, and that was never going to happen. It wasnt McColls fault that we were in the state we were in. Why would anyone pay 20 million to someone that just bought the club for 6? Nothing to do with how much a bluenose you are. McColl doesnt need Rangers to Make money, green does. Do you see how that might be beneficial to us?

Walter said he wishes them luck, but he also said he thought McColl was by far the best man for the job and he still thinks that. He also said in his latest statement that he is far from happy with the situation. Its all available to read on the internets.

I hope im wrong and green is the man to help us, we can only hope. Im not telling people not to buy tickets or shares am i, people can make their own minds up, so rap the taig pish, its tedious.

More pertinently why would an apparent Bluenose with cash to burn not step in to save the club when it was available for £6m??? Someone who isn't a Bluenose did. McColl has done fuck all to convince me he deserves my respect let alone my support. How many guys on here would have stepped up to the plate when required had they been in the same financial position that McColl is? I know for a fucking fact I would.

We have not been wiped out because Green and Zeus paid 5.5 million to save us from being destroyed, ive got a serious headache arguing with you lot tonight so im going to say this once more so all you 'uber fans' from FF or whatever Rangers hating forum you spawned from can understand. Rangers were gone until Green and co bought the assetts and kept us alive with newco, they said about a month ago it had cost them more than double the 5.5 million price to get the club and keep us going, so why would they sell at at least a 4 million loss a few weeks later? Seriously give it up, RM members all have our own views and we dont like brainwashing attempts, so piss off to whatever Rangers hating hole you crawled out off and tell your taig friends that unlike paedos, we dont do walking away :wanker:

Fair points.

Think the 'running up a bill' thing is a bit simplistic though. Administration process is hardly straightforward and Green wasn't on the scene from the beginning. This discussion is for a less wee hour though.

Bomber - if you've got something, get yer arse off of twitter and show us all for Christ sake

I agree it's a conversation for a better hour.

Ive worked on administrations and takeovers though, and beleive me, these chaps are in it for their bill.

To spend 4 months earning 5.5m for yourselves, zero for the creditors, when there were players to be sold, and selling for exactly 5.5m - it does raise questions. Hardly fulfilling the administrators fiduciary duty to the creditors.

To me this doesn't make sense, and so indicates something else may have been in play behind the scenes.

I agree it's a conversation for a better hour.

Ive worked on administrations and takeovers though, and beleive me, these chaps are in it for their bill.

To spend 4 months earning 5.5m for yourselves, zero for the creditors, when there were players to be sold, and selling for exactly 5.5m - it does raise questions. Hardly fulfilling the administrators fiduciary duty to the creditors.

To me this doesn't make sense, and so indicates something else may have been in play behind the scenes.

This post does not make sense! :sherlock: