Could john brown be on to something here?

So what is the truth then?

you have my brains doing all sorts of thinking, which adds up but is lacking 1 massive thing. Proof.

I think I can believe you, but I'll ask again, can you prove any of the links in your OP or at least tell us where you are pulling the pieces of the jigsaw from?

It does make sense when you add in my above post.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have my brains doing all sorts of thinking, which adds up but is lacking 1 massive thing. Proof.

I think I can believe you, but I'll ask again, can you prove any of the links in your OP or at least tell us where you are pulling the pieces of the jigsaw from?

It does make sense when you add in my above post.

It's in the OP,it's not his thoughts or info and it's been lifted from FF.

If what the OP posted is true it is a very valid piece if information which may well explain why D&P sold to Green and raises some worthwhile concerns.

It would mean ticketus have positioned themselves, behind the scenes, to recover their investment at the expense of the other creditors. May also explain why D&P structured the sale in a manner that allowed players with transfer value to walk out of the door instead of being sold off for the creditors pot. Alarm bells should be ringing. If true its the sort of thing the press should have been all over, but typically haven't been because real investigative journalism has been woefully lacking throughout this saga - except where the opportunity to attack us has been present.

Can't understand the criticism of bomber on here. He may not be the most articulate fellow, but he is doing his best for the club which is more then most. People need to open their eyes. Why wouldn't Charles green have named all of his investors by now? I personally don't want a delay in renewing season tickets because we need to keep the club afloat. But if green really is the front man for a deal to get ticketus their money back, and if D&P have been working towards this end rather then seeking the best bid for the club and creditors, then people shouldn't turn a blind eye to it. Blind faith is what let Whyte in.

David Murray being a dick let Whyte in.

Simply, if John Brown had real evidence that Whyte and Ticketus and Green were all in cahoots, then rather than posting a couple of tweets every few days speculating, he'd be fucking bashing the doors down and demanding action, from not only the fans, but the authorities.

If he had proper evidence, he'd have gone to the SFA, and anyone who were involved with our game to point out such things.

If you had evidence of this, would you really limit yourself to a few tweets every so often.

I'm sorry, but until he shows us some hard physical evidence, then he's just another lunatic ranting and raving. Would be happy to be proven wrong

He has named them as far as im aware. Its "us", or in bombers words "aw yous". Green and bomber both have the same business plan, and it involves us buying books and then shelling out more for shares. The only difference between them both, is that green got the keys for 6 million courtesy of d&p. That 6 milllion plus whatever they have payed out will come back in the first week of book sales.

There is no other investors coming with lump sums, not that i can see. If McColl says it will be a few really hard seasons with the dough that hes got, why do we think green an co can make a nice wee profit? The only way they can make money is by destroying the wage bill, cutting costs, and getting out of dodge.

All this pish you hear about them making Rangers successful to make a profit is a fairytale spun by green. There is no profit in Rangers at the moment and there wont be until champions league time again, and to get that we wait 3 years and spend big dough. Not greens plan. So what is his plan? The 27 million dollar question.

Spot on! We pay back greens (maybe ticketus) investment back. Ticketus theory would explain why D&P sold to green without pursuing other options that would have recovers more money for the creditors. Or even, as rumoured, why they rejected other bids.

I keep trying to write longer responses here with a few more points, but I'm on the iPhone and keep losing them.

I for one could believe the ops info. The whole thing reeks.

Simply, if John Brown had real evidence that Whyte and Ticketus and Green were all in cahoots, then rather than posting a couple of tweets every few days speculating, he'd be fucking bashing the doors down and demanding action, from not only the fans, but the authorities.

If he had proper evidence, he'd have gone to the SFA, and anyone who were involved with our game to point out such things.

If you had evidence of this, would you really limit yourself to a few tweets every so often.

I'm sorry, but until he shows us some hard physical evidence, then he's just another lunatic ranting and raving. Would be happy to be proven wrong

Would the sfa even listen/get involved? If AJ is to be believed, they didn't help much when the old board went to them with concerns about Whyte. They only seem interested in attacking us.

You really think these people leave trails of evidence lying about. They are all successful business men, and you dont get to the top without fucking a few people on the way. The question is, who is getting fucked this time. My guess is its us, again.

Look at all the shite that whyte done before he got rumbled, and ill hazard a guess he wont go busto or do one day in jail. These people dont giv a fuck what people think about them, or about football fans. All they care about is money, and they'll fuck anyone to get it.

Spot on! We pay back greens (maybe ticketus) investment back. Ticketus theory would explain why D&P sold to green without pursuing other options that would have recovers more money for the creditors. Or even, as rumoured, why they rejected other bids.

I keep trying to write longer responses here with a few more points, but I'm on the iPhone and keep losing them.

I for one could believe the ops info. The whole thing reeks.

As much as a Follow Follow member, on the wrong forum? Or a taig trying to stirr trouble? I forget which is which, the smell is the same :rolleyes:

You really think these people leave trails of evidence lying about. They are all successful business men, and you dont get to the top without fucking a few people on the way. The question is, who is getting fucked this time. My guess is its us, again.

Look at all the shite that whyte done before he got rumbled, and ill hazard a guess he wont go busto or do one day in jail. These people dont giv a fuck what people think about them, or about football fans. All they care about is money, and they'll fuck anyone to get it.

If there's no evidence why does Bomber 'know' they are involved?

I smell da poo poo.

Conspiracies are difficult to prove though. Doesn't mean they don't exist. Old board weren't able to bring any damning evidence that could have blocked whyted bid into the public domain, even though they had serious concerns. We all know how that ended.

But John Brown has seen some evidence surely? Otherwise, he wouldn't be updating his twitter so often with accusations, no?

Would the sfa even listen/get involved? If AJ is to be believed, they didn't help much when the old board went to them with concerns about Whyte. They only seem interested in attacking us.

Wouldn't trust SFA as far as I could throw them. My point though, I suppose, is that if John Brown had any shred of evidence that these allegations were true, he'd be doing more than the odd twitter update - after all, wouldn't you? Wouldn't any of us?

I know if it were me, i'd, at the very least, be talking to every media outlet I could, simply to get the sotry out there and put pressure on Green.

But for a wee speech at the steps of Ibrox, I don't exactly feel all that much concern from Bomber

It's what Green said to Brown that caused all of this.

Green said he could take Rangers down, or words to that effect. Fair enough.

Did he tell him that Whyte was in on it and Ticketus too?

If so, does that make Green a Bond villian, the one who gives away his plan before he even carries it out? Poor show

Conspiracies are difficult to prove though. Doesn't mean they don't exist. Old board weren't able to bring any damning evidence that could have blocked whyted bid into the public domain, even though they had serious concerns. We all know how that ended.

So we're meant to take people's word for it then? Bang at the time where we're finally getting a league to play in?

Aye, dont ask me wtf is going through bombers head, im just commenting from what i have seen green say. I wasnt a fan of green even before bomber started his crusade. No matter what bomber is saying, im 100% sure green doesnt care what happens to Rangers. I cant say the same about bomber. Hopefully they'll both fck off and let McColl back in, then we might finally get the truth.

Sorry , answer to negri and badboy. fckn idiot multi quote

Conspiracies - exactly.

Listen, i'm not convinced Green is 100% above board and i'm not naively pandering to his every word and believing he is the perfect owner. But John Brown's ideas have not been backed up with any evidence at all. All the swell for Bomber died the minute his rouding speech ended up with no bid and fuck all else happened.

Is there a shred of evidence of this? Anything at all? Genuinely, happy to be proved wrong by Bomber but I have to say, his lack of real urgency doesn't exactly fill me with much faith in him

As much as a Follow Follow member, on the wrong forum? Or a taig trying to stirr trouble? I forget which is which, the smell is the same :rolleyes:

Haha I've never been on follow follow.

Sure doesn't take much to get accussed if being a taig on here from some.

I said I wasn't in favour of withholding season ticket renewals because i want to see the club afloat at all cost no matter who gets the profit, so how am I a taig? What would a taig gain from the opinions I've posted?

People should be asking questions here and trying to understand greens motives. Doing so isn't going to hurt the club. Calling for season ticket boycotts ala FF, or equally blind faith, will hurt the club.

Green said he could take Rangers down, or words to that effect. Fair enough.

Did he tell him that Whyte was in on it and Ticketus too?

If so, does that make Green a Bond villian, the one who gives away his plan before he even carries it out? Poor show

Brown says that they have been registering new names so it's harder to trace who's involved.