Could john brown be on to something here?

We have not been wiped out because Green and Zeus paid 5.5 million to save us from being destroyed, ive got a serious headache arguing with you lot tonight so im going to say this once more so all you 'uber fans' from FF or whatever Rangers hating forum you spawned from can understand. Rangers were gone until Green and co bought the assetts and kept us alive with newco, they said about a month ago it had cost them more than double the 5.5 million price to get the club and keep us going, so why would they sell at at least a 4 million loss a few weeks later? Seriously give it up, RM members all have our own views and we dont like brainwashing attempts, so piss off to whatever Rangers hating hole you crawled out off and tell your taig friends that unlike paedos, we dont do walking away :wanker:

Ok dude, your reasoned argument has convinced me that green is on the level. Sure i read somewhere youve been swallying since 3, so time for sleepies i think. Call me a taig as much as you want, but you might be better served by actually reading my posts and accepting that someone has a different opinion from you. Will make you a happier person. You cant go through life calling everyone a tarrier just because they dont agree with you.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You tell me, you seemed to believe that Green and Whyte had secret liasons in a Glasgow hotel, a couple of weeks ago. You seem much more clued up then i am about all this, so you tell me what the truth is, im really wondering

I'm surprised he didn't change his user name after that total Beamer

The guy is a trier, I will give him that

Found this on another forum :

Evening gents.pleased to meet you all.

I haven´t got a link but this was posted on CQN.

The motivation to invest £5.5 million into a club which you have no conceivable interest in has baffled people all over Scotland ever since Charles Green intimated that he wanted to take control of Rangers football club.

Some think £5.5 million seems to be a bargain now that the club has been liquidated but at the time when Charles Green came onto the scene it was potentially a £140 million money pit. Green was still intent on purchasing the club through a CVA but with a paltry offer of £8.7 million for creditors, some would say a deliberate low offer to induce the Liquidation of the club thus ridding Charles Green of the HMRC bill.

So Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers football club for £5.5 million and started a new company called Sevco 5088 which will operate from the premises which used to house Rangers football club.

So the question is still, what is Charles Greens motivation?

First of all Octopus Investments are the parent company of Ticketus. Ticketus are the company who were left £26 million out of pocket when Craig Whyte put Rangers into Administration. Ticketus were Rangers second biggest creditors (first being HMRC) when Rangers went into Administration.

Octopus are investors in the company Zeus Capital who are running Sevco 5088 with Charles Green.

Let me bring to your attention Imran Ahmed and Brian Stockbridge.

Imran Ahmed founded and was Chief Executive of a company Allenby Capital Limited. Brian Stockbridge worked as a nominated adviser at Allenby Capital.

Allenby Capital were brokers and advisers for Octopus on numerous occasions in different business transactions.

On January 2012 Brian Stockbridge joined Zeus Capital and in April 2012 Imran Ahmed also joined Zeus Capital. On the 14th of June Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers and installs these two guys to help run Sevco 5088.

How does Charles Green fit into the Octopus/Zeus cog?

Charles Green is the only man in the whole equation that has any back ground in football or sports when it comes to business in all of this.

Zeus Capital worked with Charles Green when he was at Sheffield United.

Zeus worked with Charles Green when he disposed of Sports Management company, Gresham PE. Now Formation Group.

Remembering that Octopus are financial backers of Zeus Capital and Zeus are nominated advisers and brokers for Octopus there is only one man for the job. Charles Green. And the job is? Getting the Ticketus money back.

It was very recently announced that Sevco 5088 will be using Metro Bank as their banking facility as RBS refused an arrangement with Sevco 5088 and Fast Pay a direct debit company. I believe this to be bullshit.

Octopus will get their money back……………

Through a company called Caerus Wealth.

Their Group Investment Director is Ronan Kearney who is also the Venture Fund manager at Octopus Investments.

Their Chairman and CEO is Keith Carby who is the founder and Non Executive Director of Metro Bank.

(return of the friendly bank manager)

Octopus get their money without the Sevco 5088 (t)rangers fans even knowing it. Once the money is recouped, Green, Ahmed and Stockbridge sell the assets and that’s their bonus.

Or if an offer comes in that covers all cost and monies its a quick sale and thanks for the £memories£.

A foot note to all of this.

If any Chairman of any football team reads this. Sevco 5088 will not be investing in Scottish football in any way shape or form. So if they aren’t investing in the product, the quality will go down, the footfall of supporters will go down and your club will go down.

Its far better to allow a small club to grow than it is to have a big club rot and take you down with it.

Never ceases to amaze me that these topics along with the answers to HMRC topics always somehow attract answers from people with less than 75 posts. :sherlock:

i find it amazing that people are still having a go at the consortium that has already put money into the club to keep it running and will continue to do so when this months paydate comes round

Found this on another forum :

Evening gents.pleased to meet you all.

I haven´t got a link but this was posted on CQN.

The motivation to invest £5.5 million into a club which you have no conceivable interest in has baffled people all over Scotland ever since Charles Green intimated that he wanted to take control of Rangers football club.

Some think £5.5 million seems to be a bargain now that the club has been liquidated but at the time when Charles Green came onto the scene it was potentially a £140 million money pit. Green was still intent on purchasing the club through a CVA but with a paltry offer of £8.7 million for creditors, some would say a deliberate low offer to induce the Liquidation of the club thus ridding Charles Green of the HMRC bill.

So Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers football club for £5.5 million and started a new company called Sevco 5088 which will operate from the premises which used to house Rangers football club.

So the question is still, what is Charles Greens motivation?

First of all Octopus Investments are the parent company of Ticketus. Ticketus are the company who were left £26 million out of pocket when Craig Whyte put Rangers into Administration. Ticketus were Rangers second biggest creditors (first being HMRC) when Rangers went into Administration.

Octopus are investors in the company Zeus Capital who are running Sevco 5088 with Charles Green.

Let me bring to your attention Imran Ahmed and Brian Stockbridge.

Imran Ahmed founded and was Chief Executive of a company Allenby Capital Limited. Brian Stockbridge worked as a nominated adviser at Allenby Capital.

Allenby Capital were brokers and advisers for Octopus on numerous occasions in different business transactions.

On January 2012 Brian Stockbridge joined Zeus Capital and in April 2012 Imran Ahmed also joined Zeus Capital. On the 14th of June Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers and installs these two guys to help run Sevco 5088.

How does Charles Green fit into the Octopus/Zeus cog?

Charles Green is the only man in the whole equation that has any back ground in football or sports when it comes to business in all of this.

Zeus Capital worked with Charles Green when he was at Sheffield United.

Zeus worked with Charles Green when he disposed of Sports Management company, Gresham PE. Now Formation Group.

Remembering that Octopus are financial backers of Zeus Capital and Zeus are nominated advisers and brokers for Octopus there is only one man for the job. Charles Green. And the job is? Getting the Ticketus money back.

It was very recently announced that Sevco 5088 will be using Metro Bank as their banking facility as RBS refused an arrangement with Sevco 5088 and Fast Pay a direct debit company. I believe this to be bullshit.

Octopus will get their money back……………

Through a company called Caerus Wealth.

Their Group Investment Director is Ronan Kearney who is also the Venture Fund manager at Octopus Investments.

Their Chairman and CEO is Keith Carby who is the founder and Non Executive Director of Metro Bank.

(return of the friendly bank manager)

Octopus get their money without the Sevco 5088 (t)rangers fans even knowing it. Once the money is recouped, Green, Ahmed and Stockbridge sell the assets and that’s their bonus.

Or if an offer comes in that covers all cost and monies its a quick sale and thanks for the £memories£.

A foot note to all of this.

If any Chairman of any football team reads this. Sevco 5088 will not be investing in Scottish football in any way shape or form. So if they aren’t investing in the product, the quality will go down, the footfall of supporters will go down and your club will go down.

Its far better to allow a small club to grow than it is to have a big club rot and take you down with it.

So let's look at the facts:

1) People saying that Octopus are financial backers of Zeus is not proof, so show us the shares bomber

2) If they are backers it doesn't say to what degree, many large financial companies have a wide and varied portfolio of investments.

3) Zeus Capital either have no background or interest in sports, or they were involved with Sheffield United and Charles Green's sports management company

4) If Octopus were involved in Rangers as investors, what would the downside of that actually be?

5) There are other investors in the club, Octopus or ticketus or whoever would NOT be entitled to just take money back, the plan, if any, would be to get money back by selling the shares in the future.

6) Given that it is difficult for the company to get backing from bankers, is it not to be expected that people would take advantage of any links to obtain a deal?

7) I have it on very good authority that John Brown once worked for a company where Craig Whyte was the MD, AND that received substantial investment from Ticketus, whose parent company is Octopus.

8) In an astonishing turn of events, the same could be said of both Walter Smith and Ally McCoist.

9) I have also uncovered information that all 3 of these 'Rangers legends' also have worked for David Murray, of Murray International Holdings, who then sold his share to Craig Whyte in Rangers FC Plc.

Questions need to be asked as to why the media have been so quiet about points 7,8, and 9, can we just ignore these links?

Or.... could we all stop repeating the constant stream that comes from John Brown and his cabal (secret cabal obviously) and actually see the colour of the guys money. Although, I do believe that he doesn't want to say who his backers are because it is Craig Whyte (previous links above), David Murray (ditto), Ticketus (and again) and Peter Lawwell (they both worked in the same city, for two companies who both had a share in a further shady organisation known as the SPL)

7) I have it on very good authority that John Brown once worked for a company where Craig Whyte was the MD, AND that received substantial investment from Ticketus, whose parent company is Octopus.

That's an amazing find fact. Do you think Bombardier is part of the Octopus/Ticketus/Zues/Uncle Tom Cobley conspiracy?

I want to believe you therefore I know for a fact this is a fact. Should we have a meeting to announce this fact? (Obviously we'll have to keep the proof secret for just now.)

I await with trepidation and excitement the latest explosive revelations of Mr Deeds. I believe, as do the voices in my head and the cramps in my stomach, that the weapons expert will have some dynamite news that will blow the English chocolate bar out of the water. I know our Guru will be unable to tell us his full plans, as of yet issues relating to reality, have stopped them being written. However I have an old Rangers news with Bombers picture in colour and thats good enough for me

I agree it's a conversation for a better hour.

Ive worked on administrations and takeovers though, and beleive me, these chaps are in it for their bill.

To spend 4 months earning 5.5m for yourselves, zero for the creditors, when there were players to be sold, and selling for exactly 5.5m - it does raise questions. Hardly fulfilling the administrators fiduciary duty to the creditors.

To me this doesn't make sense, and so indicates something else may have been in play behind the scenes.

Well then I guess you know better than me.

Personally, I'm placing my trust in this reputable firm and in the law. While the not selling the players thing might have been a mistake in hindsight, I can see the logic in what they were trying to do, in retaining value in the company. I would also imagine that administration for a Football club is quite different to administration of a normal company in that a club's assets lie in its playing staff. I also think that they don't have control over who makes a bid and what they bid.

If they haven't done their duty, I would assume that the investigation into them, that they welcomed, would show up illegalities and these fellas will be going to jail (tu)

Brown says that they have been registering new names so it's harder to trace who's involved.

So to summarise, previously respectable businessmen such as Malcolm Murray, Brian Stockbridge and dozens of others are all involved in a criminal conspiracy which could land them a ten year stretch in the nick, the sole purpose of which is to help ticketus gain a return on a failed business investment which they have already written off against tax?

I think not, somehow.

So let's look at the facts:

1) People saying that Octopus are financial backers of Zeus is not proof, so show us the shares bomber

2) If they are backers it doesn't say to what degree, many large financial companies have a wide and varied portfolio of investments.

3) Zeus Capital either have no background or interest in sports, or they were involved with Sheffield United and Charles Green's sports management company

4) If Octopus were involved in Rangers as investors, what would the downside of that actually be?

5) There are other investors in the club, Octopus or ticketus or whoever would NOT be entitled to just take money back, the plan, if any, would be to get money back by selling the shares in the future.

6) Given that it is difficult for the company to get backing from bankers, is it not to be expected that people would take advantage of any links to obtain a deal?

8) In an astonishing turn of events, the same could be said of both Walter Smith and Ally McCoist.

9) I have also uncovered information that all 3 of these 'Rangers legends' also have worked for David Murray, of Murray International Holdings, who then sold his share to Craig Whyte in Rangers FC Plc.

Questions need to be asked as to why the media have been so quiet about points 7,8, and 9, can we just ignore these links?

Or.... could we all stop repeating the constant stream that comes from John Brown and his cabal (secret cabal obviously) and actually see the colour of the guys money. Although, I do believe that he doesn't want to say who his backers are because it is Craig Whyte (previous links above), David Murray (ditto), Ticketus (and again) and Peter Lawwell (they both worked in the same city, for two companies who both had a share in a further shady organisation known as the SPL)

Whoa, you just took that to a whole new level, wft?

Ill have what you're having :beer1: