SFA insist 12-month transfer embargo must stand or no SFA licence

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would we still be allowed to buy players to replace those who left, wouldn't seem so bad if we could as weve lost about a dozen first team players. So around a dozen new signings with players we already have and youths should be enough. But still they shouldn't be able to use an illegal sanction against a team already punished severely.

There is very little that surprises me in this situation, however, reading the article, I am not sure that it quite says that the signing ban must stay, even if that is what the reporter thinks it says. The situation is that we either accept the transfer embargo, or that we enforce the ruling that the appelate tribunal should sit again to decide. There is no guarantee that they would implement a tougher sanction.

Or change it to allow over 40s as well as under 18s. Then bring back the class of 98. :lol:

On a serious note. Fuckers.

I am a 44 year old over lapping full back.

Only thing is its ma belly thats over lapping these days :disappointment:

On a serious note. I'm shite.

Take 12 months out the game. Refuse to participate. Fuck it. I will give the club the thousand pounds i had for our season books and the only thing i want in return is my club to come back in 12 months and take that shitey SPL2 by storm when i will give another grand for more season books. Sick of this anti-Rangers shite. It could not be more obvious.

The only benefit to this is that it clearly shows it is our oldco's membership, proof that it's the same club.

It won't but should be enough to shut up the unwashed.

We might also be able to attract some good under 18's who might normally not have come to us as they would be on verge of first team footy straight away.

Take 12 months out the game. Refuse to participate. Fuck it. I will give the club the thousand pound i had for our season books and the only thing i want in return is my club to come back in 12 months and take that shitey SPL2 by storm when i will give another grand for more season books. Sick of this anti-Rangers shite. It could not be more obvious.

This I would still pay my 400 quid .

This just proves they are trying to end us totally, their prolly hoping that Charlie won't accept the sanctions and be forced to apply a new member, this is were we would infact become a 'new club'?

This just goes to show what a shithole of a a place we live, North Britain is a fucking joke sometimes..

This is basically how its going:

Impose a raft of totally non-workable and over the top sanctions, sanctions that NO club in their right mind would be willing to accept, thus forcing a new club to be started and bringing about the end of The Rangers as we know it..

What a shower of bastards!!

How the fuck can it stay, wasn't it declared as illegal?

It basically means it's not legally enforceable unless we willingly agree to adhere to it.

We're being basically blackmailed by these shower of bastards now.

Lets wait until the facts are known, if there was such a thing as a tabloid tv channel this mob would be it.

I've no doubt the SFA will want to dish out the punishments for "bringing the game into disrepute" and for going to COS but even they must realise a transfer embargo effectively means Rangers will not be playing any football next season.

Take 12 months out the game. Refuse to participate. Fuck it. I will give the club the thousand pound i had for our season books and the only thing i want in return is my club to come back in 12 months and take that shitey SPL2 by storm when i will give another grand for more season books. Sick of this anti-Rangers shite. It could not be more obvious.

Think this may be the best option - its the paying off the football debts thats going to put a massive strain on finance - you can always play with kids - but is it worth it.