Goian!

bears fan

I recall a story back before Xmas that due to a good start we were looking to inrease his wages. Surely to fuck we wouldnt consider that if he was on 17K!!!

Then again was probably just made up pish in the papers

A while after that his agent was in the paper.

His agent, Florin Manea, said: “Dorin received an offer from a club in China that would have doubled the wages he received at Rangers.

“They would have paid him £1.5million a year but he decided not to go because he likes it at Ibrox.”

Looking at it now it was obviously a plan to get us to offer him a higher wage to sign a new deal.

Its a non starter.I dont rate him as much as some on here.

For Div 3 we need experienced lower division campaigners IMO not costing us much in wages.

Spend the best part of our outgoings on creative players or good centre forward.

He isnt going to be here in a year never mind two so id punt him as i think he isnt strong or fast enough .

Having said that, if he stays i wouldnt be gutted .

This is beginning to sound like the Portsmouth situation with kanu where the player wants a payoff or He will just sit out his contract.

I thought all pro players contracts contained a clause stating a percentage of salary reduction should the club be relegated into a lower league.

People talking about him taking pay cuts or not being able to afford those wages need to realise that the TUPE agreement that means he transfers to the newco also means that he earns the same wage as he had with the old co!

There is no way he will reduce his terms unless he signs a new deal which there is no chance of him doing!

We need to sell him!

This is beginning to sound like the Portsmouth situation with kanu where the player wants a payoff or He will just sit out his contract.

I thought all pro players contracts contained a clause stating a percentage of salary reduction should the club be relegated into a lower league.

We obviously don't have that clause in any of our players' contracts.

If Goian stays it will be on his contracted salary. No point in debating it, that is how it will be whether any of us like it or not.

As much as we must reduce overheads, I really like him and have posted that I would like him as a captain. Mr Green wanted the squad to transfer their contracts over, cant really complain when they do. I dont really see a massive reduction in income, with reduced TV money (someone is going to do a TV deal to cover us)being the main reduction. The process we have been through will ensure we have higher attendance figures until the team doesnt perform, then the test will come. Of course theres nothing to say we cant offload him for a transfer fee in Jan or next summer.

17k a week? fck me. He should give Boca half of that for carrying him half the season. Seen buses turn quicker than him. Id rather pay him off than keep paying that. Ridiculous we were paying people of that "quality" those wages.

1343137270' post='1060256689']

AS much as I would appreciate him staying it won't be because of a love for the club, it will be because he cannot get the same wages elsewhere.

In all honesty, it would be better if he went in terms of reducing the wage bill. We could get several players in for a season using his wages.

He wanted to go so fuck him.

No way would he be playing in the third division he said.

We should be no ones second best.