Will 3rd division become a farce?

UlsterFry

If Rangers are beating the diddy teams 4-0, 3-0, 6-0, etc. game in and game out, will interest be lost or gained in division 3?

I can't see the league being competitive for a team consisting of Wallace, McCulloch, etc.(Not too mention who else is picked up)

I would expect to see all 3rd division records blown out of the water next year. Any cunt disagree?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Rangers are beating the diddy teams 4-0, 3-0, 6-0, etc. game in and game out, will interest be lost or gained in division 3?

I can't see the league being competitive for a team consisting of Wallace, McCulloch, etc.(Not too mention who else is picked up)

I would expect to see all 3rd division records blown out of the water next year. Any cunt disagree?

Never harmed SPL :uk:

the SPL has been a 2 horse race for years, with the team finishing in 2nd earning around 15 more points than the team in 3rd, because other teams can't pick up results. the SFL leagues have all been pretty open in recent years. we should win the league comfortably but i can see the rest of the league being quite close

If league is over by January we should loan loyal players like Wallace/Broadfoot/Goian out to Championship clubs.

Improves their Scotland/Romania chances, makes us a few quid, reduces wage bill and allows us to blood more U-17/U-19 players. Although I believe we should be blooding between 5 and 7 young players at a time anyway.

They all come back for start of Div 2. Repeat Jan 2014 if in the same position.