Div 3, 2 and 1 titles

TheBalls

99 members have voted

1. 1. If we win div 3, 2 then 1, how do you see it?

I won't be embarrassing myself by celebrating Rangers winning the Third division. Or the Second or First.

al be celebrating promotion aswell, but its one thing celebrating promotion and another thing when you try and count it in your league titles.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If as expected, we win div 3, 2 and 1 to get back into the SPL (although I still think the league will be restructured and we'll be in SPL2 or nearer the top flight before then), would these be added to the 54 titles?

So by the time we get to the SPL would we have 57 titles or do folk only really see the top flight titles as ones to add to the number?

Look if you are not a Tim you are doing a great job convincing people you are.....

Stop posting shit like this you fool, a league title is a title and therefore it will be 57. Idiot!

why is this even a thread? if septic won div 1 and added it to there titles ad laugh ma fukin balls off... ffs man!

Agreed. Will still be 54 in my book, we're not going to win these 3 divisions then another 3 SPLs and have 6 stars.

I won't be embarrassing myself by celebrating Rangers winning the Third division. Or the Second or First.

Don't talk shite, if you don't celebrate your team winning a league because you think we are too good to win they leagues you best catch a grip.

Don't talk shite, if you don't celebrate your team winning a league because you think we are too good to win they leagues you best catch a grip.

That's how I feel about it, I'm as entitled to an opinion as you are.

As far as I'm concerned, the sooner the next few years are over and done with the better.

Every Rangers supporter will celebrate winning any division.

Winning the 'League' means to be top in the whole country, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd divisions aren't leagues, they are divisions of a league. If we do win them then they will be recorded as winning the divisional titles not the whole league, the exception being the 1st division.

The SFL is a league in its own merit with the spl a different league of 1 division (which is technically correct as it split from the SFL) which makes winning the 1st Division technically a title to be added to anybody's list as its winning the SFL outright.

My own point of view is I will celebrate winning any game and any division but I think only winning the SFL top flight and the spl should be added to titles and divisional wins should be recorded as just that, divisional.

So for me it would be 55 titles.

If as expected, we win div 3, 2 and 1 to get back into the SPL (although I still think the league will be restructured and we'll be in SPL2 or nearer the top flight before then), would these be added to the 54 titles?

So by the time we get to the SPL would we have 57 titles or do folk only really see the top flight titles as ones to add to the number?

i would argue that any title that does not include both Rangers and PS in the standings does not count. both of us should really be able to win any leagure if the other isnt in it. just because the SPL clubs are slightly better than the Div 3 clubs doesnt mean they are actually going to challenge.

so basically our league wins and theirs should not count.

i would argue that any title that does not include both Rangers and PS in the standings does not count. both of us should really be able to win any leagure if the other isnt in it. just because the SPL clubs are slightly better than the Div 3 clubs doesnt mean they are actually going to challenge.

so basically our league wins and theirs should not count.

So what's the point in playing the game if you're not going to count wins just because you can't play 1 particular team?

So what's the point in playing the game if you're not going to count wins just because you can't play 1 particular team?

i would say they still count, but just not on top of the current 'top-flight' wins. the two biggest teams in the country are playing in different divisions, with sub-standard opposition making up the rest of the league - i'm not trying to be offensive, just going on the facts. both teams will walk their prespective leagues.