£30million Cash Injection into Rangers

Only one week to go until we get the £30million injection of working capital promised by Mr Green last month.

I wonder how much of that has been earmarked for new players? Presumably this is why we are being linked with players of a decent standard such as Black and Beattie.

What would be an acceptable transfer war chest for Ally out of that £30million?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be disappointed if we spend anything on new players.

There's plenty good enough free agents or loans out there to get us through the next two years, no sense in wasting money (tu).

Do you think we need 30m for 3rd division?

I don't know how much it would take to operate a world class stadium like Ibrox and a state of the art training facility like Auchenhowie but it certainly won't be cheap. Police costs, staff costs, all manner of costs. Just because we're in the third division doesn't mean we will suddenly be able to operate on a budget like East Stirling's.

Only one week to go until we get the £30million injection of working capital promised by Mr Green last month.

I wonder how much of that has been earmarked for new players? Presumably this is why we are being linked with players of a decent standard such as Black and Beattie.

Well we have never offered pokey hats..........sweets .......or big macs. So safe to say the young people who come to us, their parents can rest easy as to their well-being.

I don't know how much it would take to operate a world class stadium like Ibrox and a state of the art training facility like Auchenhowie but it certainly won't be cheap. Police costs, staff costs, all manner of costs. Just because we're in the third division doesn't mean we will suddenly be able to operate on a budget like East Stirling's.

That's what season tickets will be for I'd assume. Will you be buying one?

FFS who is mad enough to invest 30 mill in a 3rd div club. People keep raising this issue endlessly regardless of the fact we're no longer an spl team. What return do you think investors would get? An investor won't throw their dough in for no chance of profit. I wish they would but they're not idiots.

:uk: