Well, Well.....Fuck your Well

Rangers legend McCall didn't put up much of a fight to stop his team voting us down :lol:

What was the score anyway? Not that I actually give a fuck how Scotland's elite are doing in Europe.

You can't seriously have expected him to do that? Considering the fan opposition his position would have been untenable.

1343771381' post='1060284964']

Fuck Motherwell, regardless of who their manager is. 00000042.gif

Yep....

They were hoping for a full house.. Nasty wee club like the rest of them..SPL don't make me laugh, bring more to the party than a junior team support ya fuking cunts and then we can talk about it...

Why don't you and the likes of Hibs of his world fuck off and join an amateur league where you can supprt yourself financially without the degradation of living with the thought that your survival depends on the glorious and genetically superior Rangers support.

SS aye right...SS Titanic...

Rangers legend McCall didn't put up much of a fight to stop his team voting us down :lol:

What was the score anyway? Not that I actually give a fuck how Scotland's elite are doing in Europe.

Oh deary me.

You're not proving to be a very clever person judging from your posts.

What a daft thing to say. (td)