New strip v Peterhead

delr1981

258600d1341729820-glasgow-rangers-kit-2012-13-season-gersthird.png

RANGERS will be black and blue at Peterhead today – resplendent in their fantastic change kit

Our exclusive shot of Andy Little shows the terrific strip Rangers will wear at Balmoor Stadium when the Third Division adventure begins at the most northerly of settings.

The all-black kit is bound to be a smash hit with supporters and we will have details as soon as possible of when you will be able to get your hands on it.

The black shirt has a thin royal blue pin stripe through it with black shorts and black socks with blue trim.

Little showed his versatility when he played on the right side of a five-man midfield on Tuesday night as Rangers coasted to a 4-0 win over East Fife in the first round of the Scottish Communities League Cup.

He played up front in the opening game of the season at Brechin in the Ramsdens Cup and scored the opening goals.

Ally McCoist has options following the signing of Fran Sandaza and Kevin Kyle but both are liable to be on the bench today as they build up to full fitness.

It is hoped that the necessary paperwork for Brazilian star Emilson will be done today but even then McCoist may choose not to use him just yet.

We will have the full team news first on the official web site – remember kick-off is 12.45pm – and you can follow a feed of the game on the official Twitter accountl.

I like the change kit but am I the only one that doesn't really like this years home top. I much preferred this:

post-62901-0-58761100-1344675106_thumb.j

No that's my favourite shirt. I was asking yesterday if there's any shops that still sell these? I'm after a long sleeved one

No that's my favourite shirt. I was asking yesterday if there's any shops that still sell these? I'm after a long sleeved one

Sports direct online have tops from the past 3 seasons, check there

I thought last year's was a lovely top but I hate that fabric they used for it :anguish:

I'm fucking hard to please these days :dry:

I didn't buy last years 3rd top so idk what it was made of but it certainly looked good.

Loved the black 3rd strip though