Neil McCann

graeme_4

Terrific statement to open the programme.

Categorically states he signed 1 contract. Had an EBT but was assured it was legal by an independent solicitor. States that titles should 100% not be stripped.

Would be great if someone could upload it.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=9lip9c&s=6

Big thank you to "ian1964" of Gersnet for the link 00000042.gif

I thought the whole point is whether EBT's were used to make contractual payments to the staff, he may not have signed for it but isn't that where the side letters supposedly come in ?

Clubs setting up an EBT is legal but using it to make a contractual payment to a player is against the (SFA) rules. Owning a breadknife is also legal but using it to slit someones throat is frowned upon because that too is against the rules.

Why the fuck would Neil McCann sign for an EBT if he has a letter from the club saying you do a, b and c and we will pay you x, y and z.

What is it that I'm missing here because I don't understand why his speaking out helps our case.

I thought the whole point is whether EBT's were used to make contractual payments to the staff, he may not have signed for it but isn't that where the side letters supposedly come in ?

Clubs setting up an EBT is legal but using it to make a contractual payment to a player is against the (SFA) rules. Owning a breadknife is also legal but using it to slit someones throat is frowned upon because that too is against the rules.

Why the fuck would Neil McCann sign for an EBT if he has a letter from the club saying you do a, b and c and we will pay you x, y and z.

What is it that I'm missing here because I don't understand why his speaking out helps our case.

He says he signed 1 contract and 1 contract only. So there can be no dual contract if he only signed one. A contract has to be signed or it is not a contract. It seems to me that if there was a side letter then it would have been for the EBT but EBTs are not contracts.