Tom Daley - Overrated?

i have no real interest in the diving or any other Olympic event, but coming 3rd out of the top 12 divers in the world is a good achievement in my opinion (tu)

(tu)

Coming Third in the overall Gold Medal tally out of 204 countries is also a good achievement in my opinion :uk:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does one start with ill-informed pish like this?

Oh aye.......:wanker:

Who are you? A world renowned expert on diving? He made a cunt of it and blamed someone taking a photo from about a mile away. I doubt theres a person on this forum that could tell a good dive from a belly flop.

If it was anywhere but his home country he would have finished about 10th.

You keep pretending that you could have picked the winner from all those divers if there was no commentators telling you what the fuck is actually going on. Shite sport competed by shite cunts.

Who are you? A world renowned expert on diving? He made a cunt of it and blamed someone taking a photo from about a mile away. I doubt theres a person on this forum that could tell a good dive from a belly flop.

If it was anywhere but his home country he would have finished about 10th.

You keep pretending that you could have picked the winner from all those divers if there was no commentators telling you what the fuck is actually going on. Shite sport competed by shite cunts.

Nowt to do with knowledge of diving.

You've now gone and researched the facts surrounding why he was awarded a re-dive. Bravo.

Nowt to do with knowledge of diving.

You've now gone and researched the facts surrounding why he was awarded a re-dive. Bravo.

No need to research it, i saw it on the news last night. I just didnt think it was an excuse worthy of repeating in my original post. He made an arse of it and blamed a camera that wasnt even in his eyeline that flashed mid dive. At the very least it was a little unsporting to his competitiors.

Imagine if someone did the same and it meant he lost his bronze. I know its in the rules about no cameras, but its a pretty flimsy excuse.