Rivals

Misteral

Rivals  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Are selik our rivals these days?

2. 2. If you answered 2 or 3, should we still sing about them in particular if we are not playing them?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are our rivals normally but while we are in the lower divisions they mean nothing to me.

I said after the East fife game when we Rangers fans were singing 'if you hate Neil Lemon' & 'Stand up if you hate Septic' that it annoyed me!

I won't be singing any songs about that shower while we are were we are . . . . leave that obsessing to them thanks.

The whole forum can vote 'no' to not singing about them, bu it means nothing when the overwhelming majority at games dont frequent forums.

Agreed and the most important thing is they are 100%still our enemy.

Its WAR ffs .Shall we just hope they go away.

They are our rivals normally but while we are in the lower divisions they mean nothing to me.

I said after the East fife game when we Rangers fans were singing 'if you hate Neil Lemon' & 'Stand up if you hate Septic' that it annoyed me!

I won't be singing any songs about that shower while we are were we are . . . . leave that obsessing to them thanks.

This (tu)

Sure there will be that historical rivalry when we play them.

But I don't think we should anything to do with them.

To to think we can suddenly forget about them is crazy. They are our enemies. Dont care if they are not in out league, when they get pumped i will still love it. As for the singing, the songs create an atmosphere some people are far too pernickity (sp). Concentrate on the performances more

To to think we can suddenly forget about them is crazy. They are our enemies. Dont care if they are not in out league, when they get pumped i will still love it. As for the singing, the songs create an atmosphere some people are far too pernickity (sp). Concentrate on the performances more

The atmosphere at the East Fife game was amazing yet we only sang a couple of songs about them . . . so why bother?

fuck them, they played their first game of the season and apparently spent 90 minutes singing about us and waving anti-Rangers banners . .. leave em to it!

The atmosphere at the East Fife game was amazing yet we only sang a couple of songs about them . . . so why bother?

fuck them, they played their first game of the season and apparently spent 90 minutes singing about us and waving anti-Rangers banners . .. leave em to it!

We only sang a couple of songs? We only sang a couple of songs about them yesterday so where is the difference m8?

We only sang a couple of songs? We only sang a couple of songs about them yesterday so where is the difference m8?

eh . . . . . and yer point is?

cause my point is we should not be singing about them yesterday or at the East Fife game, i never said there was a difference.

The whole forum can vote 'no' to not singing about them, bu it means nothing when the overwhelming majority at games dont frequent forums.

You're wasted here you should be on mastermind. :sherlock: