Kevin Kyle "self confessed" Celtic fan

Art

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Black's a Celtic fan too. Do I care? Not one bit. They're professionals who want to play for the biggest clubs.

ian black.

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

i'll support them both but its always just that little better when they really know what the fans are about if they have been or are one.

I'm not sure that this is right - particularly since it comes from a quote in the Daily Rebel. Most of my friends were of the impression that he was was a Bear. And in fact, did he not tweet that he would play for Rangers for the price of his mortgage? Hardly the words of a taig? Does any one out there know him? And know the truth of the matter?

I don't think it matters now anyway but I'm pretty sure the article was about his brother being a tim no mention of him.

A few years back when at Sunderland he said he would welcome a move back to Scotland to either of the clubs. He stated in his interview that he was a Celtic fan but his wee boy and missus were Rangers fans and the wee boy ran about with his Rangers gear on all the time.

Personally ,we should be trying to sign big Rangers men (so i hear) like Steven Naismith, Kris Boyd, Rhys McCabe who would walk over broken glass to play for our great club !!...allegedly

I heard him say similar comments on a radio interview as well a while back .

Fact is he has been prepared to make the move at a critical stage in his career and get in the trenches while others have bailed out . He said how big a deal it is for him to sign for a club like ours . He's welcome to join us regardless of his previous persuasion IMO.

He's defo a Bheast - 100% de facto. But more to the point:

He's fucking rank, a truly woeful player. Third division football is above his level.....oh, and he's ugly as fucking sin as well.

So, to summarise - we have signed a shit awful player who most likely harbours wishes that he played for them.

Great :rolleyes: