69 members have voted

1. 1. Charles Green Trust

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive posted my thoughts and asked a question and all i get is abuse? what the fuck, i will still go to the games, just not giving out the money for a season ticket to a man i dont trust, some of you's need to get a life

You's??? Back to primary three for you...wait a minute...it's ok you's is fine.

ive posted my thoughts and asked a question and all i get is abuse? what the fuck, i will still go to the games, just not giving out the money for a season ticket to a man i dont trust, some of you's need to get a life

The vast majority of us have a life, one that doesn't involve, Chapels, rosary beads, crosses with a little man on them, priests, nuns, monks, oh,,,,,,,,,,,, and we don't condone child abuse. Now tell us about your life Brendan

if i buy the tickets from the ticket office with cash he doesnt get my bank details... a few friends in the pub have been saying money has been taken from their account outwith their season ticket money

Absolute bullshit you dirty flea infested piece pf taig shite..... away and lick your dads cock you fucking rocket.

Prick

if i buy the tickets from the ticket office with cash he doesnt get my bank details... a few friends in the pub have been saying money has been taken from their account outwith their season ticket money

if your a rangers fan, i think you should get in for nothing... your a bit special eh mate.

So basically you're giving the club more money by not buying a season ticket and going to every game? Good on you fine sir