Ian Black

WadeWilson

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was neutral on the situation, didn't really are, wante them to do well. As far as I'm concerned after that, they can fuck right off, pathetic. And if I was Ian Black I would be hanging up my Scotland kit after tonight and not putting it back on

I love that theyve booed him! If anyone from the outside looking in thought SFA and Scottish football in general wasnt a joke, they've had their eyes opened tonight. Just another example of the clueless bastards at their very best. Bunch of fenian mongs. The tartan army should be stripped of their name. They make my country a fucking laughing stock, they really are the real deal "Scotlands Shame".

Fuck each and everyone of them. National Embarassment!!

What a joke,

Ian Black has had to listen to Levein calling him backup and not good enough for scotland.

He waits for the whole game to get his chance and gets on in the last 5 mins and Scotland fans boo him. I would have walked straight off.

Fs Scotland used to play at Ibrox and that waens creche in the east end and i dont think i ever heard a Rangers or bheast player booed at either ground

septic fans are too busy following Ireland to attend Scottish matches even at their own ground.

Did not see the game nor will i ever bother to watch this shite ever again, disgusted if this is true , the tartan fannies should stay in their huts and stick to braveheart.

If this shower of shite were playing in my front garden I would shut the curtains, can't wait until they are knocked out the World Cup Qualifiers :crabflute: All Rangers players should refuse to play for them

This is disgusting.

With each day that passes Scottish Football is determined to prove that Charles Green's comments about bigotry were right.

Stewart Regan says he was brought in to revoultionise the Scottish game but, in my opinion, he has only taken us back.