How far are you travelling

geneva_ger

On my way from Geneva tomorrow to see the Bears (wife has had x2 season tickets for years now) take apart the mighty East Stirling. Just wondered how far some guys travel regularly to watch the Gers?

Approximately 40 years and 60 miles, to attend one of the biggest occasion's in our history.

There are only one people, and we are them.

History will be made and I am proud to be part of this, with my family.

When we take the field, there will be tears in my eyes, for we are sporting dignity.

I love our club, forget the rest, for we are simply the best.

NO SPL, lets do this every week!

QJ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want to start a new thread on this so ill do it here... can anyone passing Milton Keynes pick me up from newport pagnell services please?...i am desperate to attend but cant afford the £100 train fare...obviously id pay toward petrol and beer :beer1: I have left a message with the London branch and Northampton Loyal but as yet no reply...Billy no mates loyal :uk:

coming up from southampton. can't get a flight home after the game, so i have to stay overnight, then travel back down on sunday. all in, the cost of attending this one game is more than the cost of my season ticket!

my first time at ibrox since 2004! i will probably only be able to attend about 5 games this season with my work shifts, but i'll be taking up the "secondary ticketing" option to resell my seat for the games i can't attend...

so excited about saturday!

I'm about 10miles outside Belfast, no idea exactly the distance to ibrox but it's about a 9hour round trip bus and boat for me. Thankfully slightly less than it was before since stena built their new terminal. Hate the travelling but it's worth it as soon as I get inside ibrox