Scotland Supporters Association Statement

TartanTeddy

Minority my arse.

They could sing his name at the next Scotland game and I'd still tell them to shove it up their arse.

All this is is a way of trying to cover up the bad reputation they've gained from this and get back to being known as the jolly, fun-loving guys they used to be known as, they don't care about Black.

Fuck them.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you were there? this is how you can make a statement about how many booed ?

There's a point earlier in this thread that damns the people trying to rewrite the events, scale and importance of the booing of Black.

The silent hordes who refused to shout them down or drown them out with applause. As damning an indictment of those present as the booing itself.

The SFA have played a massive role in this destruction of their works team and its credibility.

Why any supporter of The Rangers would fund this corrupt organisation them via ticket purchases is a matter for their own conscience, but it will never be me.

That you continue to try and defend the indefensible is as expected as it is telling.

We need another Culloden aginst these jaco bhastards.

The survival of our greatest of clubs is the perfect response to the haters. Our march back to success, inevitable as it is, will pain those who tried to kill us all the more.

Here's hoping the SPL is a wasteland if we return. And I say if because I'm hoping the SFL becomes the dominant force in Scotland.

There's a point earlier in this thread that damns the people trying to rewrite the events, scale and importance of the booing of Black.

The silent hordes who refused to shout them down or drown them out with applause. As damning an indictment of those present as the booing itself.

The SFA have played a massive role in this destruction of their works team and its credibility.

Why any supporter of The Rangers would fund this corrupt organisation them via ticket purchases is a matter for their own conscience, but it will never be me.

That you continue to try and defend the indefensible is as expected as it is telling.

For a man that doesn't care about Scotland you sure have a lot to say about it!

There was a response from a decent section of the crowd, though it was quite a flat atmosphere at the game. I also think a lot of people were surprised at the booing when he came on and certainly didn't expect it to continue when he touched the ball. It was also towards the end of the game and it was tipping it down with a fair few heading for the exits.

But I would also agree, as did many folk leaving the ground, that there wasn't a big enough effort to shout those who booed down - so a fair point to make. But I do think there would be a significant response if it happened again.

I'm pleased ATAC issued the statement, and obviously hope it gets through to the idiots that made an arse of themselves and their country last night.

The fact of the matter is, they done it and no amount of posturing will remove that fact. there is a massive element in that support who have made it known how much they hate Rangers players.The tartan army have lost 5 members and will continue to do so till they rid scotland of the diseased element in its support,and the clown that is Regan (who i note has failed to respond to this disgusting episode )is removed from his position as head of our association.

The survival of our greatest of clubs is the perfect response to the haters. Our march back to success, inevitable as it is, will pain those who tried to kill us all the more.

Here's hoping the SPL is a wasteland if we return. And I say if because I'm hoping the SFL becomes the dominant force in Scotland.

If handled correctly and all the SFL clubs can grasp the opportunity that has landed on their doorsteps and we as a club work woth them, then yes we could bring about a change. And I really hope that Green and Co see the value they have now with the amount of season books and if we can pack Ibrox for home games....then they may well supper any plans that these vindictive bastards have for next season.

I think the SFL made a mistake re giving these vindictive no marks the football deal re our games. That would have really scuppered them . If the rumours about the sky/espn is for a year with a further 4 year option are true then we have a good chance to fuck them................the other SFL teams will look at the money the 3rd division teams will make form sold out home games and added tv money and they will want a slice of this..............You can bet your bottom dollar that Est Fife will be telling the other clubs what they got from their recent cup game at Ibrox..................and if we do draw a vindicitve no mark club, I would be up for a stay away poicy and make sure the board no the reason why. I am sure they would understand as would the management and the players.

So make sure our club go overboard on the charm and tell them what could be.

For twenty years I followed Scotland's misfortunes, when possible I spent that time with my dad and on occassion we would make a big deal out of it. Even after all the abuse dished out by celtc fans and the discovery of their child rapist protection, I never once booed a bheast. I've heard some fellow scots in pubs abusing Rangers players but I expect that from them now.

However, my dad (god rest his soul) is no longer with us and if he was he'd be really annoyed by what I'm about to right, sorry dad but here goes.

FUCK YOUR TARTAN TRANNIES. FUCK THE NATIONAL TEAM AND FUCK THE SFA.

I still love my country but I won't support the bigots, the liars and the corruption within the walls of the governing body.

:uk:

So you and all the other haters wont be attending any cup semi's or finals should we get there??

At the end of the day, I view myself as Scottish AND British. The two go hand in hand and I'm as proud as ever to state my origins. But as for supporting the National team after what's gone on recently - I find it difficult to muster up any sort of entuisiasm.

I'll always be a proud scot though (tu)

On a side note - I find international football (especially Scotland because we are SHIT ) to be a sub-par level to the majority of club competitions. I can't see why it's looked upon with such esteem, when these guys only really train and work together when there is a friendly or tournament coming up - surely playing for a club day in day out gives the players a better understanding of each other.

The press seem to be saying he was jeered by Hibs fans in the crowd - Former Hearts player at Easter Road.

the press are taking a different tone today......Herald and Record saying their probably a few reasons, one of being Black had signed for Rangers

the press are taking a different tone today......Herald and Record saying their probably a few reasons, one of being Black had signed for Rangers

The Press knew from Day-1 why he was booed - not one of them had the balls to confront Levein with the bullshit story he came up with.

The Press (media) are part of the problem. :wanker:

When it happened the first time an immediate response should have been for the others to clap and drown out the arseholes.

That did not happen and it was not an iosolated booing as it happened more than once.

At any football game when one side boo an opponent, for instance, then people generally cheer or clap to drown it out.

If the so called majority did this there would be no story to tell.

They did not, so in essence condone it which makes them just as bad imo.

Sad state of affairs indeed.

This reminds me of Miller's first game back. A small number were booing him as loud as they could so me and most folk around me were cheering and clapping him, drowning it out. I heard the guy next to me say "awf they're only cheering him cause we're booing him"

I'm sure even that guy changed his tune over the season :)