Charles Green speech

delamonty

This guy has the potential to be a legend or infact he is 95 percent there .I love the fact he ain't frightend to mix it up a bit.I was there today and he went on a charm offensive with the fans in the broomie front and with the disabled section in the main stand and do you know what they loved it .More hand shaking and photos than a royal vist well done charles :cgreen:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even those who simply think Charles Green is playing to the crowd must admit he seems well more in touch with the mood and feelings of the fans.I would also add the fans now do not seem to be taken for granted and are getting treated with more respect by our custodians than in the past.Good speach great sign off.

A very well prepared a d delivered speech.

It tugged at all the emotional heart strings and made you feel proud to be a bear.

He has done a great job in playing to the gallery and getting a large proportion of the support onside, when alot were dubious.

I'm still unsure, is he serious in his comments or is he saying what we all want to hear, however until I have reason to believe otherwise, I will put my faith in him (proven by my season ticket purchase)

Leaders need to be able to do all of the above so glad to see he can ... for me the real acid test will be when the SPL come for our titles will he be ready to fight or be looking to cut a deal? :angry:

Excellent from Charlie, I had to hold it together if I'm honest, nearly bawling like a big fanny,to the point I couldn't even sing penny arcade for the lump in my throat.

bring a tear to a glass eye. Emotions were running high, I was just so relieved to be watching Rangers again 3:00 sat.

WATP

Sensational, I mean absolutely mind blowing.

This is the man Rangers have been waiting for and like others I was not convinced I was worried but over the last 4 weeks this guy has not only won me over he does exactly what we wnat to see and hear and he is not afraid to speak his mind or doesnt care whom he offends.

For once we have a chairman who will fight for this club and not stand for any bull shit thrown our way.

Charlie, keep it up this is what we have been waiting for and as you say Rangers then, Rangers now Rangers forever.

What a man! :praise::cgreen: