Playing for Scotland should be taken out of . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . players hands and Rangers should say no, after all is this not the same sfa who have put an embargo on Rangers signing players, a player gets injured playing for the sfa and they won't let us sign a replacement ? Do me a fuckin favour ! :sherlock:

Should have it written into a legal contract ( as you say ) , if they say no , Mr Green tells them where to go :21:

. . . players hands and Rangers should say no, after all is this not the same sfa who have put an embargo on Rangers signing players, a player gets injured playing for the sfa and they won't let us sign a replacement ? Do me a fuckin favour ! :sherlock:

I've said this from the start. The club should inform the SFA that our players are needed to play for the club that pays their wages.

Ever heard of Souness.

As much as I couldn't give a flying toss about Scotland, the reality is that playing for one's country, regardless of what country that is, is still one of the greatest honours that can be bestowed upon a player. Ian Black himself said as much, that he wouldn't let the idiots spoil one of the best moments of his career. If a Rangers players was to remove himself from contention, due to our treatment at the hands of the SFA then he would have my support 100%. I just don't think we should remove the choice from our own players, particularly those who have shown loyalty and the others who have taken a calculated career risk by joining us in the Third Division

They don't play for the sfa they play for Scotland.

I'd love it if Ally told the Scottish players that it was their choice to play for the national team, but that if they (rightly imo) chose not to, then he and Rangers would back them to the hilt. Now that'd be a statement.

See when they were booing Our player the other night did even one of the Tartan Trannies even stop and hink fuck wait the now 1...2....3...8 players involved all had Rangers connections something like 4 have came through our youth system .

They would not even have a squad if it was not for us the cunts .

During the transfer ban sfa shouldn't be selecting rangers players because if they get injured we cannot replace them wouldn't suprise me if that's why they pulled Ian black into the squad especially after saying no rangers players would be selected whilst in sfl3.

They don't play for the sfa they play for Scotland.

Aye and what happens if they get Injured playing for Scotland? The SFA have giving us an Illegal transfer ban, how will we replace them?

So we have to lose players because our players are playing meaningless friendly's?

I'd love it if Ally told the Scottish players that it was their choice to play for the national team, but that if they (rightly imo) chose not to, then he and Rangers would back them to the hilt. Now that'd be a statement.

That thought was just going through my head as I saw your post

Spooky

while I agree in principle all it will mean is that we lose stars, most players are merceniries and playing international helps their careers....some might not sign. Any player who feels strongly enough should make their own decision and refuse to play for Scotland, I know I would if I was lucky enough to be in the situation.

As much as I couldn't give a flying toss about Scotland, the reality is that playing for one's country, regardless of what country that is, is still one of the greatest honours that can be bestowed upon a player. Ian Black himself said as much, that he wouldn't let the idiots spoil one of the best moments of his career. If a Rangers players was to remove himself from contention, due to our treatment at the hands of the SFA then he would have my support 100%. I just don't think we should remove the choice from our own players, particularly those who have shown loyalty and the others who have taken a calculated career risk by joining us in the Third Division

He has signed for the best supported team in the land bar none, he hasn't taken a risk WE have, we are payin him good money and we are in the third division, and the point is he is OUR player. He doesn't get paid by the tin pot dictators at the sfa, we pay him. It should be in the contract that its at our discretion whether he plays for them or not. And quite frankly for me its 'or not.' :sherlock:

After the defeat to Italy on penalties in the World Cup Final, Makélélé initially commented that he was again going to retire from international football. However, he continued to play for France in their qualifiers for UEFA Euro 2008 and even the Euro 2008 finals. Chelsea manager José Mourinho accused France national coach Raymond Domenech of treating Makélélé like a slave and refusing to honor his retirement. FIFA confirmed that any club that refuses to release a player for national team duty is barred from using the player for two matches