Rhys McCabe Explains Why He Quit

Tiebreak54

Wonderful reply. You have highlighted the opening line without duly considering the context it was written. You are not alone on here doing such a thing, many often highlight a single word rather than engage with the essence of the post.

most of your posts are chockablock with shite though. It would take weeks to pull you up on ALL the shite you post.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait till 4 years time when we are back in Europe and hopefully the guys like perry, cole, Hutton, McKay, McLeod and others are still here playing in the first team and playing against the best in Europe and these buggers that left will be nobodies probably fighting relegation in the championship.

Young lad who was obviously bad advised. I'm sure SWFC & Stoke did pay compensation for him?

McCabe should have given his signing on fee to Rangers at the least.

Watched him play v Birmingham last night & he had a good game, but he left the wrong way.

Should have transferred over then asked for the move, go with some dignity, however the abuse he's getting for not been a Rangers fan seem harsh, he was advised badly by an agent to leave, we don't know all the ins & outs.

He's down in England now, leave him to it, Rangers are on the up through the leagues and going to piss it & it's gonna be a big party.

:uk::21:

no what i was thinking when i seen this yesterday see if we still had big davie weir when we went into admin last season then all these traitor bastards would have never have left. davie would have gathered them all together and explained to them why they had to stay and fight for the rangers.

Fair play to the lad surely. Its not like he's in the twilight of his career here. How would it help him to play in the fourth division of scottish football. He'd be seriously neglecting his career!!!

Fair play to the lad surely. Its not like he's in the twilight of his career here. How would it help him to play in the fourth division of scottish football. He'd be seriously neglecting his career!!!

Here we go another fisherman, Keep yer fish fer Friday,

genuinly not - just my opinion.

I will respect your opinion then, but agree to differ.

My opinion:

He's a weasel, backstabbing, treacherous, disloyal, money grubbing, little scumbag. Who deserted the club he professes to support.

I hope he disappears up his own arse and into mediocrity.

really didnt want to get involved in this thread for this cunt, but now i have gone the opposite way and started to sober up i actually think this cunt was mislead and too young...im sorry i know thats a bit nice for a so called rangers fan but i honestly think he was mis-represented and his role model (his dad) was an absolute cunt, and although i hate him, hes one of the few id have back...negs reps cumin my way r us

really didnt want to get involved in this thread for this cunt, but now i have gone the opposite way and started to sober up i actually think this cunt was mislead and too young...im sorry i know thats a bit nice for a so called rangers fan but i honestly think he was mis-represented and his role model (his dad) was an absolute cunt, and although i hate him, hes one of the few id have back...negs reps cumin my way r us

No neg rep from me, it's not a thing i tend to do.

But disagree.

I wouldn't want to see him back. If it happened, theres bugger all I can do about it (I won't boo a Ranger) but I will never sing any song dedicated to him.

But disagree.

I wouldn't want to see him back. If it happened, theres bugger all I can do about it (I won't boo a Ranger) but I will never sing any song dedicated to him.

cheers man..i know what u mean but i guess the only reason i kinda let him off is because i remember when i was that i age, we all done stupid thoughtless things...even to those we love with all our hearts (personally im thinkin about my rents and ma 1 and only bird) we have at some point let down...people like shagger and davis have no excuse but the cunt is still a teenager!

But disagree.

btw, of topic but ur a better bloke then aye...i have boo'd plenty of ranger and subsequintly got theirr name on the back of my shirt (lovenkrands :uk: )

cheers man..i know what u mean but i guess the only reason i kinda let him off is because i remember when i was that i age, we all done stupid thoughtless things...even to those we love with all our hearts (personally im thinkin about my rents and ma 1 and only bird) we have at some point let down...people like shagger and davis have no excuse but the cunt is still a teenager!

I hear you, I was that teenager too, but the one thing that had my undisputed loyalty was The Rangers.

The only thing that could have you on the greatest high and then the lowest low. Could bring tears to your eyes, be they joyous or sorrow. That's why I feel betrayed by these people. But then I suppose I am a fool as someone above posted.

Playing for Rangers was good for this lad's career. All he had to do was transfer over, same with all the deserters, lets not forget the facts. Saddens me to see players like edu showing more loyalty to the club than our own. The club was not going to hold back anyone's career and was only looking for them to show some loyalty in the short term. They all deserted the club and now want to claim otherwise. I say it will be proven to be the wrong choice for all of them as they will have no where to go when their careers end and they want to be supporters again. They will be forced to sit in the stands at some lesser club where they have been accepted, trying but failing to feel passionate, whilst big Lee and the others will always have a home at Ibrox and the respect of a truely special club and support, never mind media jobs and all the other benefits of playing for Rangers.

I think that being outcasts will be the most difficult thing for these players to accept about their decisions in the years ahead. They will no doubt come to regret their decision not to transfer as playing for Rangers is always about so much more than money. Scottish players should know this better than all others doh

But fuck them, all that matters is Rangers :uk:

It's more Naismith, Whittaker, Lafferty, McGregor etc I feel hatred for.

Ness & McCabe both young lads, bad advised, who are were put under pressure by agents to move on.

Bet they do have regret as they didn't realise what the backlash would be from Rangers fans.

As for the older, 'mature' lot :wanker:

I will respect your opinion then, but agree to differ.

My opinion:

He's a weasel, backstabbing, treacherous, disloyal, money grubbing, little scumbag. Who deserted the club he professes to support.

I hope he disappears up his own arse and into mediocrity.

Bit harsh imho. He's not the finished article yet and wont get that in scottish lower leagues. Could hopefully return to rangers when back in SPL as a very decent player. Would most fans really want him to stay with rangers and not become the best player he could?