Read it and weep Timbo

We're going to drop so far when we lose 07/08. Then we'll have another two minimal pointed seasons to add to it.

It's going to be fucking ages before we're seeded again :anguish:, well depending on how we perform in the first year or two.

We need to ensure that we are strong enough to tackle the qualifiers by the time we're back in Europe in 3 years. Even just getting to the group stages of the Champions League would be good for us. Money and co-efficient boost. If we drop into the Europa even better (from the UCL groups).

We need to hit the ground running when we get back into Europe.

We're going to drop so far when we lose 07/08. Then we'll have another two minimal pointed seasons to add to it.

It's going to be fucking ages before we're seeded again :anguish:, well depending on how we perform in the first year or two.

We need to ensure that we are strong enough to tackle the qualifiers by the time we're back in Europe in 3 years. Even just getting to the group stages of the Champions League would be good for us. Money and co-efficient boost. If we drop into the Europa even better (from the UCL groups).

Jeso mate let's just win the leagues that are put in front of us first eh and show respect to other clubs on the way

Listen. There really isn't a lot of point about boasting about our European coefficient. It's gonna get hit and it's gonna get hit hard.

It's like boasting to some cripples about your fully functioning legs while sitting in hospital with your gangrene legs mere hours before the operation to chop them off

And yes, that was a bit of a weird example...

As I an new to the forum, i really dont like to discuss the "other" team. I have always been the kind of fan to support

my team in a positive light and dont really bother with trashing of the opponents. Ive always been of the opinion "they

are not us so they have to cope with that reality". That being said , I recently have been drawn to become a Rangers fanatic

partially due to the current situation with the overwhelming "everyone kick Rangers when they are down" mentality. Been a Rangers

follower for quite a while( probably due to a heritage thing) and a fan of the Old Firm matches, which to me have been what has

kept Scottish Football going for so many years. But after seeing the media treat a great team this way, it truly bothers me. The media

have made the "other" team their darling which is truly sad. THEY dont really even represent Scotland in my eyes. More than half of their

senior team arent even Scottish. Most of their fans dont want to be British or be considered Scottish from what Ive seen. That is what

really bothers me and can relate to from my personal experience. There should be much more value on being "Scottish" , it is a proud country

and heritage of which I am proud to be a part of. My hope is that Rangers have continued success on this journey and that all Bears understand

the importance of backing this great club thru this difficult time.