Sheep FC teetering on the brink.......

Surely not.............................omg surely not..............such an upstanding company .....................surely not..................they sponsor that little sheepcunt the jammy golfer also........................surely not. I hope these are just allegations and nothing comes of them.

And they also got shot of that fine upstanding fit and proper guy oor wull from the board..................how could they remove a man with his business acumen.

What would happen those righteous fans of the sheep would be marching up King St to knock down (well lean against) the inner sanctum of that inner city slum.

A club stepped in the tradition and the history of this fine city that was known throughout the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as the plague city back in the 60s.

I guess he's still got a chip on his shoulder. :rolleyes:

Frankly (Scarlet), I don't give a damn if they feel hard done by or not. Clearly they don't have enough Sheep Central FC fans on board at the 'koonsul' to slip this one through on a handshake....unlike Nonce FC in Glasgow with their Selik Supporters Clubs within the Shitty Chambers dishing out land (for a penny) and doing ethnic cleansing-style clear-outs of entire housing schemes so they can decimate a Glasgow rate-payer-owned Protestant Primary school roll to the point of having it lie derelect long enough and thus, when they apply to knock it down and grab the land (for private commercial purposes) they get said permission without a question being asked.

Yup....I bet Wiggy wishes he had been located in 'ra west coast city instead.

I guess he's still got a chip on his shoulder. :rolleyes:

Frankly (Scarlet), I don't give a damn if they feel hard done by or not. Clearly they don't have enough Sheep Central FC fans on board at the 'koonsul' to slip this one through on a handshake....unlike Nonce FC in Glasgow with their Selik Supporters Clubs within the Shitty Chambers dishing out land (for a penny) and doing ethnic cleansing-style clear-outs of entire housing schemes so they can decimate a Glasgow rate-payer-owned Protestant Primary school roll to the point of having it lie derelect long enough and thus, when they apply to knock it down and grab the land (for private commercial purposes) they get said permission without a question being asked.

Yup....I bet Wiggy wishes he had been located in 'ra west coast city instead.

well he has that immigrant mark that the Cork cleansers have

Didn't notice your Bears Den dig on this thread (same page). :rolleyes:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=236203 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Be that as it may - anything that points to the demise of this rancid shower is worthy of mention in any Rangers forum....in any section. :sherlock:

I have a concern that when we get to possible European competition, that the co-eff will be so bad that it will be a nightmare for Rangers to qualify. My concern is with Rangers. All the rest....pffft

Do you know if you are reading this on an iPhone and you scroll the screen and hold it you can stop that wee dancing man in his tracks

I just did it and stopped him in a position where it looked like he was doing a nazi salute

Should we be worried?

Will they be relegated three divisions too? They certainly deserve to be. Their fans consistently equal timmy for bitterness and bigotry.

I have a concern that when we get to possible European competition, that the co-eff will be so bad that it will be a nightmare for Rangers to qualify. My concern is with Rangers. All the rest....pffft

We're at least five years away from that scenario (banned - remember?) so I wouldn't go losing sleep over the co-ineffectual that the rest of Scottish (and Oi'rish) football clubs drag us towards. It's out of our hands. I don't give a fuck until it is back in our hands.

Self-Preservation Society Loyal. :sherlock:

Somewhere along the line (round about the time their fans hounded out miller and then Aiken) Aberdeen as a club lost the need to win. The ebbe scovdhal tribute summed up their descent to diddy status.

I view hearts and even Dundee united as clubs who are well ahead of Aberdeen as regards a claim to be Scotland's third force. I cant figure out how that happened. They are a one team city and a rich one at that. Why do they have no backing from companies engaged in the oil industry? Why the reliance on a house builder? They also have a fan base beyond their city. Go back 20 years to when I was at school and there were loads of kids who followed them in Glasgow (Dundee united too). What happened? Again most people in the highlands would support a local highland league club plus Aberdeen. Did those guys also turn their back? Do the equivalent kids now follow ICT?

I won't shed any years for them but Aberdeen's ambivalence seems symptomatic of the general malaise in Scotland

Didn't notice your Bears Den dig on this thread (same page). :rolleyes:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=236203 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Be that as it may - anything that points to the demise of this rancid shower is worthy of mention in any Rangers forum....in any section. :sherlock:

Absolutely. This is potentially fantastic news for every Rangers fan Worldwide

The ironic thing is they actually look like they might have a squad that can get them further up the table for a change. How good would it be to see them getting docked 10 points for going into admin.

Should have been relegated years ago anyway

The ironic thing is they actually look like they might have a squad that can get them further up the table for a change. How good would it be to see them getting docked 10 points for going into admin.

Should have been relegated years ago anyway

At this point I am minded of the phrase, "Bang-fucking-on!" :sherlock:

Vice chairman Geroge Yule said: “I can rule out administration on behalf of the board. We’re not going to scare monger for the sake of it. We want to deal in facts but there are serious challenges out there economically that the club needs to face up to. We cannot continue to reinvest in a stadium that is more than 100-years-old only to stand still. This is a very progressive club here and we need to facilities around us to help us realise that vision.

Yes very progressive ? Fuck me the manager is nearly a auld as the fuckin stadium ! There's only 28 years in it ! Crash and burn ya dirty bastards ! He's Blue He's White He's Fuckin Dynamite Ian Durrant ! Never Forgive. Never Forget ! :sherlock:

Sporting integrity says that they must be treated the same way we were.

Their stupid fans lobbied for the punishments despite knowing their own club was teetering on the brink.

How dumb do you have to be to try to harm another club even though it kills your own.

I reckon all that sheep dipping has addled their tiny brains. :lol:

What are the actual facts here - the guy from the council said that AFC have planning permission to build on that site, therefore what are AFC actually moaning about?

I understand that the issue is AFC don't own the land and don't want to pay for it so it's easier for them to blame City cooncil for not granting planning permission on a site they don't own and may never own so wtf would anyone need planning permission to not do anything.

Deluded fuckwits.

Do you know if you are reading this on an iPhone and you scroll the screen and hold it you can stop that wee dancing man in his tracks

I just did it and stopped him in a position where it looked like he was doing a nazi salute

Should we be worried?

Id say it was more of a John Travolta night fever when i pause it.

Of all the spl clubs I want Aberdeen to go first. Hate them and their scummy fans with a passion. If they are teetering on the brink I hope someone gives them a good kick up the arse and pushes them over the edge!!