will they allow 2 games to take place in glasgow on the same day?

i am looking ahead in fixture list to put some holidays in to get to games and i noticed that on the 22nd september we are due to play montrose at ibrox with a 3p.m kick off at the same time the scum are to play dundee at the piggery, my question is will our game be moved to the sunday as i'm sure i heard before that we can't have two games on in the city at once?

We'll get moved and be on the telly probably..

Is playing Dundee bigger than playing Montrose??..Not to me.

I've been saying this for months that since we're out of Europe playing these teams is no different to playing Hibs/Cally/Ross County or Killie .

Back in the 70s you would have over 100,000 at Ibrox & CP at euro games on the same evening.Even league games were played on the same day and Strathclyde police managed to cope.An absolute nonsense nowadays.

Back in the 70s you would have over 100,000 at Ibrox & CP at euro games on the same evening.Even league games were played on the same day and Strathclyde police managed to cope.An absolute nonsense nowadays.

Back then we didn't have plod following every Rangers fans every move.