Charles Green confirms bid for David Cooper Templeton

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless his username is JamboDunny I'll wait for confirmation :sherlock:

They jambo bassas will be phoning Gary Locke, "wat u tellin Cwoodloyal and Dunny for and no us first or the papers or anything haha"

get it up they pricks hope we sign half their squad !!

This barry ferguson story is no goin away either! alot rumblings about that one too!!

They jambo bassas will be phoning Gary Locke, "wat u tellin Cwoodloyal and Dunny for and no us first or the papers or anything haha"

This barry ferguson story is no goin away either! alot rumblings about that one too!!

I would like to see this happen

:lol:

It would be so funny watching their players leave to play SFL3 football!

Oh aye?

Well he still has his house here doesn't he? I'm not a big fan of Barry anymore to be honest but if he could pass on experience to the younger lads without being a moaning bastard it may well benefit us.

Am I reading this correctly??

We have offered just under £1m (Lets say 800k) plus agreed to pay the 500K which is due next summer?

Why not just give them the £1.3m and then wait until next summer to pay the 500k?

Jobs a good 'un

:21: :21:

Exactly!

We can't buy anyone next summer so we won't have to spend much next summer

whod da fuck is scott burns?

Scott Burns@ScottBurns75

I am told there is around £100k difference between the valuations of #hearts and #rangers for McGowan and Templeton. Could still happen

Well I would hope a common ground can be found, if the difference is that small. I think Templeton may be goer, but with McGowan breaking into the Australia team, I think that could be a problem. I like them both, but they are far from the finished article.

whod da fuck is scott burns?

Scott Burns@ScottBurns75

I am told there is around £100k difference between the valuations of #hearts and #rangers for McGowan and Templeton. Could still happen

He's a writer for the express and has been spot on with pretty much everything regarding transfers with us

Goal hero Templeton claimed: “I didn’t know about any bid.

“But anyway, it’s out of my hands. If Hearts say yes to any bid, then I have a decision to make.

“It’d be a dilemma, because Rangers are a massive club — but it’s also the Third Division. Obviously at this stage in my career I’d like to be going up the way.

“I’ll have my phone in my hand and we’ll see if anything happens.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4513296/Dont-be-Temp-ted.html#ixzz254orpdqs

Goal hero Templeton claimed: “I didn’t know about any bid.

“But anyway, it’s out of my hands. If Hearts say yes to any bid, then I have a decision to make.

“It’d be a dilemma, because Rangers are a massive club — but it’s also the Third Division. Obviously at this stage in my career I’d like to be going up the way.

“I’ll have my phone in my hand and we’ll see if anything happens.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4513296/Dont-be-Temp-ted.html#ixzz254orpdqs

I would guess a patron of your reputation would have cherry-picked those quotes...