Young McKay

BlueMe

hopefully we've started discussions with his agent about a new deal,very raw at the moment but naturally talented and a future rangers star.

my only concern is he starts believing his hype(john fleck)and gets lazy,or even worse,refuses a new deal because he thinks he's made it,

we all know what agents are like.

i think ally is doing the right thing in not starting him yet,we don't want to put too much pressure on the boy.

bright future ahead for him :21: :21: :21:

I just love that wee man, hes so exiting to watch, I just hope Im still watching him play for the Rangers in a few years time. I agree wholeheartedly, get him signed up now no fucking about, because Ive no doubt he will be being watched by teams in England. I would be gutted to lose another promising youngster for nothing. :21:

I just love that wee man, hes so exiting to watch, I just hope Im still watching him play for the Rangers in a few years time. I agree wholeheartedly, get him signed up now no fucking about, because Ive no doubt he will be being watched by teams in England. I would be gutted to lose another promising youngster for nothing. :21:

Apparently Moyes has been up to have a look at the lad, got to get our best young talent tied up. Maybe now Green has finished with transfer window it is something he will look at, would be daft to see him walk for free or as near as in January.

Apparently Moyes has been up to have a look at the lad, got to get our best young talent tied up. Maybe now Green has finished with transfer window it is something he will look at, would be daft to see him walk for free or as near as in January.

Well it would make good business sense to get him tied up now, and I would be surprised if CG hasnt noticed the interest. Because then we would be in the driving seat if anybody did come in with an offer for him, but I would rather hang on to the wee man, and try to build a real team to be proud of. :21:

the thing with fleck was that he was tearing it up in the young leagues but then he hit a bad patch then he came alive in the youth cup final and then wee stupidly waited to long to give him a sniff in the first team, it demoralized him and then he became shit as he rotted away on the bench, being labeled as the next gazza didn't help matters along wit this attitude off the park.

had we played the kid at the right time and in the correct position then who knows, but give 2 mins to do something other than run down the clock was just garbage and no use to the player.

mckay and wee lewis have been dumped into the deep end much like a certain danny wilson was

it would pure crazyness if they dinna offer him a new deal.

I dont think it will be down to us not offering him a new deal as no doubt we have been trying, its the agents of these players that will be holding out to see if clubs like Everton come in and can offer both his client and himself a better deal.

I don't think MacKay is only being brought on in the second-half to protect him. The last 30mins of these games the opposition are exhausted. Barry coming on with his pace and just running at the defense is the last thing those teams want to see. MacKay is being used as an impact player at the moment. It's a good strategy.